CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The worlds population

Eddie

11 minutes ago, Eddie said:

In 1955, there were 2.8 billion people on Earth. Today, that is the population of China and India alone. The population  has more than tripled in 70 years, we need something stronger than bat flu to save the planet...

Spare a thought for this cunt .. he was actually until he got caught  the latest ISIS leader .. there are now in proportion as a percentage of the population far more obese cunts like this.

fatsofatwa.jpeg

42 minutes ago, Eddie said:

In 1955, there were 2.8 billion people on Earth. Today, that is the population of China and India alone. The population  has more than tripled in 70 years, we need something stronger than bat flu to save the planet...

Projections are that the world's population will hit 11 billion by the end of the century then level off according to the UN. Two thirds of the growth is expected in Africa so don't be surprised if some sneaky bastard develops some supercharged Ebola to keep the numbers down.

23 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Projections are that the world's population will hit 11 billion by the end of the century then level off according to the UN. Two thirds of the growth is expected in Africa so don't be surprised if some sneaky bastard develops some supercharged Ebola to keep the numbers down.

I am dubious .. science is now working on artificial foods and is confident that it can feed 10billion people, judging from what has happened during the past 65 years it suggests that there will end up being three times that number wanting to be fed. If anything we need to be scaling food production back.

14 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I am dubious .. science is now working on artificial foods and is confident that it can feed 10billion people, judging from what has happened during the past 65 years it suggests that there will end up being three times that number wanting to be fed. If anything we need to be scaling food production back.

With desertification rapidly increasing in Africa, old mother nature might handle that one.

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Spare a thought for this cunt .. he was actually until he got caught  the latest ISIS leader .. there are now in proportion as a percentage of the population far more obese cunts like this.

fatsofatwa.jpeg

I wasnt aware judge was the leader of ISIS 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

fatsofatwa.jpeg

I bet you would still love a suck on his chipolata though, you filthy old whore.

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

fatsofatwa.jpeg

Long live the state of Israel!........and thank god it’s not in this fucking state.

17 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Imagine the shit crust caked to his filthy ring piece.  What a cunt.

If you've never read "The 120 Days of Sodom" I suggest you give it a try.

“Thérèse had never in her life, so she said, wiped her arse, and it was perfectly evident that there was still shit there from her childhood; as for her vagina, it was the repository of every filth and horror, a veritable sepulchre whose fetidness would cause one to faint”

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

If you've never read "The 120 Days of Sodom" I suggest you give it a try.

“Thérèse had never in her life, so she said, wiped her arse, and it was perfectly evident that there was still shit there from her childhood; as for her vagina, it was the repository of every filth and horror, a veritable sepulchre whose fetidness would cause one to faint”

I think I put a Mirena in this lady back in the day. Definitely an open-the-window morning. 

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I think I put a Mirena in this lady back in the day. Definitely an open-the-window morning. 

If you found an eyeball up there, she'd been reading Georges Bataille.

On 11/07/2020 at 13:16, Eddie said:

Lack of water.

On 11/07/2020 at 13:26, Dawn Chorus said:

fatsofatwa.jpeg

I wonder what led special ops to his location. Massive skid marks?

On 11/07/2020 at 14:28, Dawn Chorus said:

I've just opened a fresh pack of thick-cut gammon and immediately you sprang to mind, Pen.

While on the subject of food and its reciprocation with culling a rising demographic, why not lead by example, thus leaving one less mouth for the world to feed? 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I've just opened a fresh pack of thick-cut gammon and immediately you sprang to mind, Pen.

While on the subject of food and its reciprocation with culling a rising demographic, why not lead by example, thus leaving one less mouth for the world to feed? 

Why don't you just pop outside and hang yourself from the nearest suitable tree?

37 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

An excellent suggestion, as not only would there be one less mouth to feed, there’d also be one less mindless, repetitive, tedious waste of oxygen.

40 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I've just opened a fresh pack of thick-cut gammon and immediately you sprang to mind.

@Wolfie & @Ape™️ what a coincidence that you both appear at the same time .. My guess is that you are living is some kind of shared accommodation and that the landlord or manager has  walked in earlier and looking at you said "Wolfie (or whatever you real name is) I've just opened a fresh pack of thick-cut gammon and immediately you sprang to mind"., and after having a good cry you have just posted those very words on here.

9 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

An excellent suggestion, as not only would there be one less mouth to feed, there’d also be one less mindless, repetitive, tedious waste of oxygen.

You are not happy with life are you Ape .. have you been spoken to by the police yet regarding the crash after your appalling driving the other day or are you still refusing to answer the door?

9 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Are you pineapple or egg with your Gammon, Wolfie?

Do you know if tinfoil masks are likely to be in short supply in the run up to Brexit? I have a huge stock of hats in the spare room but   have completely took my eye off the ball regarding bacomasks. I notice the mainstream media haven’t covered this important story yet, but that’s not surprising is it?