CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kent Becomes a Car Park

Last Cunt Standing

I know it’s a subject that has been done to death since 2016, but I could not let news of HMG’s latest construction project pass without asking The Corner what their collective view is, as if I don’t know. Reports are that The Govester is buying up vast tracts of Ashford to form a Lorry park so that all those hefty trucker types can complete their reams of paperwork between Yorkies, while the Hop fields of central Kent become home to fleeing Somalis and Prostitute corpses’ wrapped in carpet offcuts. In addition I gather that vile Witch Leadsom has rather let the mask slip by going on the morning news to say no deal does indeed mean no job for many and this was absolutely what the people voted for.

From this distance I can just shrug and change the channel, but fuck me, it’s not exactly going to plan, is it?

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I know it’s a subject that has been done to death since 2016, but I could not let news of HMG’s latest construction project pass without asking The Corner what their collective view is, as if I don’t know. Reports are that The Govester is buying up vast tracts of Ashford to form a Lorry park so that all those hefty trucker types can complete their reams of paperwork between Yorkies, while the Hop fields of central Kent become home to fleeing Somalis and Prostitute corpses’ wrapped in carpet offcuts. In addition I gather that vile Witch Leadsom has rather let the mask slip by going on the morning news to say no deal does indeed mean no job for many and this was absolutely what the people voted for.

From this distance I can just shrug and change the channel, but fuck me, it’s not exactly going to plan, is it?

You should be more concerned about what's going to happen down there now your Chinese landlords have decided to fuck you over. WTF possessed the NT state government to flog a strategic asset like the Port of Darwin to the Chinese People's Liberation Army? Or how about the Victoria state government selling its soul to the Chinese communist party for some belt and road money? Isn't it also true that the yellow sadists own NINE MILLION hectares of land along with most of the water network? I thought the Huawei deal was the optimum level of fuckwittery but this takes the piss! One day you're going to find a chink having a shit in your front garden. Lol!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

They should twin-town Ashford with Calais. 

8 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

You should be more concerned about what's going to happen down there now your Chinese landlords have decided to fuck you over. WTF possessed the NT state government to flog a strategic asset like the Port of Darwin to the Chinese People's Liberation Army? Or how about the Victoria state government selling its soul to the Chinese communist party for some belt and road money? Isn't it also true that the yellow sadists own NINE MILLION hectares of land along with most of the water network? I thought the Huawei deal was the optimum level of fuckwittery but this takes the piss! One day you're going to find a chink having a shit in your front garden. Lol!

Whataboutery wont butter any parsnips come January, chum. 

Everyone has problems, but it’s a special kind of stupid to self-impose them. 

7 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Yes yes, we heard all this shit before the referendum. The stock market would crash, the economy would crash, the UK would never attract foreign investment again, there would be pestilence war and famine etc. etc. etc. In reality, how many big companies have shut up shop and left? Very few. Why? Because it's uncharted waters and there's a pretty good chance that the proposed free enterprise ports scheme will work. Whatever the case, the whole world is fucked in the short term because of the aftermath of the chinky plague. You also have to consider that the EU has reportedly backed down on some of the most contentious issues preventing a trade deal being signed.

25 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's a fucking New Port created for King Billy so he can carry on his international sex trafficking business in compliance with Britain's brexit trade agreement. Dover be prepared for some unusual smells. 

LOL Time for bed now. Those blue smarties really don’t agree with you. What are you like?

52 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Gotta say LCS that he has a point. The Ozzies haven’t really mapped their future out too great. What was it the yellow ambassador called Australia recently? A stain  on the sole of their shoe. I think Bruce and Sheila have sleepwalked into a few problems themselves. At least we chose our own future. It seems to me that your corrupt politicians didn’t even consider their electors worthy of deciding their own future. Ah well. Never mind. Some things are better left to those who know best. “Fair dinkum.”

12 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Yes yes, we heard all this shit before the referendum. The stock market would crash, the economy would crash, the UK would never attract foreign investment again, there would be pestilence war and famine etc. etc. etc. In reality, how many big companies have shut up shop and left? Very few. Why? Because it's uncharted waters and there's a pretty good chance that the proposed free enterprise ports scheme will work. Whatever the case, the whole world is fucked in the short term because of the aftermath of the chinky plague. You also have to consider that the EU has reportedly backed down on some of the most contentious issues preventing a trade deal being signed.

Ya really need to stop gettin yer info from the daily Express trukky baby..they only ever seem to interview the same kind of person...brexiteer loves Brexit and all that...anyway talk about the long goodbye its 4 years at this stage 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

Gotta say LCS that he has a point. The Ozzies haven’t really mapped their future out too great. What was it the yellow ambassador called Australia recently? A stain  on the sole of their shoe. I think Bruce and Sheila have sleepwalked into a few problems themselves. At least we chose our own future. It seems to me that your corrupt politicians didn’t even consider their electors worthy of deciding their own future. Ah well. Never mind. Some things are better left to those who know best. “Fair dinkum.”

There is of course a difference, in that Australia was never part of China and did not choose to secede while simultaneously announcing it would retain all the benefits of staying. That’s the “choice” you made. You’ll own it. 

Today’s update in the rolling triumph is the confirmed death of EHIC, pet passports, free movement of goods, mobile phone roaming and trans-national police information sharing. And it’s only Monday. 

9 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ya really need to stop gettin yer info from the daily Express trukky baby..they only ever seem to interview the same kind of person...brexiteer loves Brexit and all that...anyway talk about the long goodbye its 4 years at this stage 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I'm a Telegraph man myself Paddy but this is coming from an EU source as reported in the Times. Can't post the link because it's behind a paywall. The point is, the EU is faced with the stark reality of either respecting UK sovereignty and independent trade policy or they're going to end up with a supersized Singapore on their doorstep and half a fishing industry along with some seriously out of pocket German car manufacturers.

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

LOL Time for bed now. Those blue smarties really don’t agree with you. What are you like?

Ashford has given you the green light Billy, even the MP Damian Green has decided to eat shite, on the "no consultation" pop up lorry park/cum human trafficking centre. What an extra treat fie his constituents on top of Covid! 

40 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Were you an extra in Ryan's Express? 

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

I'm a Telegraph man myself Paddy but this is coming from an EU source as reported in the Times. Can't post the link because it's behind a paywall. The point is, the EU is faced with the stark reality of either respecting UK sovereignty and independent trade policy or they're going to end up with a supersized Singapore on their doorstep and half a fishing industry along with some seriously out of pocket German car manufacturers.

Play another song for Christ’s sake, this one’s been done to death. 

On 12/07/2020 at 11:56, Last Cunt Standing said:

22 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I'm in agreement with TF on this occasion, LCS. In recent years Australia has become even more dependent on China, especially in the last two decades, in which your government has sold off swathes of land and state-owned industry to China (privately owned water and reservoirs being a good example), so much so its demographic is now comprised of approximately 6-6.5% of the slitty-eyed shitstains. I think you'll agree that's an irreversible number. A similar thing is happening to Spain, in which just about every third fucking shop or business is owned by Chinese. While what you claim may possibly further affect the UK's south-eastern corner, and its associated road networks and domestic job opportunities thereof, I suspect your newfangled country's dingo & domestic pet population is insidiously making its way to the backstreet kitchens of Sydney's Chinese takeaways. With hindsight, Australia's government could have chosen just about any economy-boosting country to invest its scarce resources into, but it now finds its bollocks firmly in the hands of arguably the world's most tyrannical and ruthless communist race. We in the UK, with the onset of post-Wuhan flu Brexit coming into fruition, now have a choice to trade with anyone we wish to, including China. Your options disappeared some years ago. Having spent a year in Australia, and therefore in a good position to comment on it, I can't say I envy your droughts, sharks, spiders, snakes, crocodiles – and cruel little yellow bastards. It is us who should be pitying you.    

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm in agreement with TF on this occasion, LCS. In recent years Australia has become even more dependent on China, especially in the last two decades, in which your government has sold off swathes of land and state-owned industry to China (privately owned water and reservoirs being a good example), so much so its demographic is now comprised of approximately 6-6.5% of the slitty-eyed shitstains. I think you'll agree that's an irreversible number. A similar thing is happening to Spain, in which just about every third fucking shop or business is owned by Chinese. While what you claim may possibly further affect the UK's south-eastern corner, and its associated road networks and domestic job opportunities thereof, I suspect your newfangled country's dingo & domestic pet population is insidiously making its way to the backstreet kitchens of Sydney's Chinese takeaways. With hindsight, Australia's government could have chosen just about any economy-boosting country to invest its scarce resources into, but it now finds its bollocks firmly in the hands of arguably the world's most tyrannical and ruthless communist race. We in the UK, with the onset of post-Wuhan flu Brexit coming into fruition, now have a choice to trade with anyone we wish to, including China. Your options disappeared some years ago. Having spent a year in Australia, and therefore in a good position to comment on it, I can't say I envy your droughts, sharks, spiders, snakes, crocodiles – and cruel little yellow bastards. It is us who should be pitying you.    

Right oh. 

10 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Play another song for Christ’s sake, this one’s been done to death. 

I know the Leftwaffe can't stand the thought of their precious EU being told to fuck off but facts are facts and I don't see the EU walking out of negotiations, just trying to extend them. I wonder why that might be?

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Oh come on – you're the one who took a swipe at the UK in favour of your new home. Now is the time for you to fight for your nomination, or can't you back it up?

He can't because his irrational hatred of anything to the right of Jeremy Corbyn reduces him to sitting in the corner of the room banging his head against the wall repeatedly reciting passages from Das Kapital.