CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kent Becomes a Car Park

Last Cunt Standing

Guest judgetwi
On 12/07/2020 at 11:56, Last Cunt Standing said:

I know it’s a subject that has been done to death since 2016, but I could not let news of HMG’s latest construction project pass without asking The Corner what their collective view is, as if I don’t know. Reports are that The Govester is buying up vast tracts of Ashford to form a Lorry park so that all those hefty trucker types can complete their reams of paperwork between Yorkies, while the Hop fields of central Kent become home to fleeing Somalis and Prostitute corpses’ wrapped in carpet offcuts. In addition I gather that vile Witch Leadsom has rather let the mask slip by going on the morning news to say no deal does indeed mean no job for many and this was absolutely what the people voted for.

From this distance I can just shrug and change the channel, but fuck me, it’s not exactly going to plan, is it?

Collective view you say? Well I can’t speak for any other cunt but my view is that you hate your own country as evidenced by the fact that you ran away like a girl. So you’re a foreigner now and nobody likes  a fucking foreigner sticking their nose into their country and telling them what to do. You and Harry Gingerbollocks fucked off so the pair of you can stay fucked off.

That’s my view Bertie. Thanks for asking.

9 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Oh come on – you're the one who took a swipe at the UK in favour of your new home. Now is the time for you to fight for your nomination, or can't you back it up?

My OP doesn’t make any comparison to Australia at all, I was merely asking what people thought of the plan to build a hulking great lorry park in Kent. However, apparently I’m now a foreigner and thus not entitled to a view....We all know what we think of foreigners which indeed was the point of the whole thing, wasn’t it?

11 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Collective view you say? Well I can’t speak for any other cunt but my view is that you hate your own country as evidenced by the fact that you ran away like a girl. So you’re a foreigner now and nobody likes  a fucking foreigner sticking their nose into their country and telling them what to do. You and Harry Gingerbollocks fucked off so the pair of you can stay fucked off.

That’s my view Bertie. Thanks for asking.

The responses here only harden my belief that Brexit is and always was a Cult, with believers so wedded to the notion that they cannot contemplate being wrong, or that the other side might be right. It’s no longer thought of as a political problem, but as a declaration of faith. When has anyone ever publicly changed their mind- in either direction? It’s far easier to attack the other side than analyse your own, those that do are traitors and fifth columnists, and in the end we are left a complete fucking mess where complex issues have three word solutions. It’s nuts, and be assured the rest of the world is open-mouthed in shock at a country once synonymous with calm and ordered Government so openly losing its mind.

Guest judgetwi
9 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

My OP doesn’t make any comparison to Australia at all, I was merely asking what people thought of the plan to build a hulking great lorry park in Kent. However, apparently I’m now a foreigner and thus not entitled to a view....We all know what we think of foreigners which indeed was the point of the whole thing, wasn’t it?

The responses here only harden my belief that Brexit is and always was a Cult, with believers so wedded to the notion that they cannot contemplate being wrong, or that the other side might be right. It’s no longer thought of as a political problem, but as a declaration of faith. When has anyone ever publicly changed their mind- in either direction? It’s far easier to attack the other side than analyse your own, those that do are traitors and fifth columnists, and in the end we are left a complete fucking mess where complex issues have three word solutions. It’s nuts, and be assured the rest of the world is open-mouthed in shock at a country once synonymous with calm and ordered Government so openly losing its mind.

We’ve heard it all before Big Bollocks. Four fucking years of it since we had the fucking cheek to vote the wrong way. Give it a rest eh? If all the bent politicians, the slebs and the fucking BBC haven’t changed our minds what makes you think some middle class snob like you is going to make any difference? Just fuck off and get a life for fucks sake.

46 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I don’t like their ridiculous Catholic baiting parades.

The Roman Catholic Church is an irrelevance nowadays. Their indisputable history going back hundreds of years, of corruption, genocide, paedophilia, and the most inhumane and unforgivable treatment of millions of people all over the world is rapidly consigning them to the garbage heap of history. Only a fool or a truth denier would continue to support an organisation with their history, which is now undeniable. I myself have no time for organised religion of any type. Religions pray on the weakness and insecurities of human beings and have been without doubt the common denominator in the majority of wars throughout history. Unfortunately, it seems that nothing has been learned from the hundreds of millions of deaths over the years, and the madness continues as ever. In conclusion I’d like to take this opportunity to tell you to “Go fuck yourself you fenian cunt.”

LOL.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
17 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The Roman Catholic Church is an irrelevance nowadays. Their indisputable history going back hundreds of years, of corruption, genocide, paedophilia, and the most inhumane and unforgivable treatment of millions of people all over the world is rapidly consigning them to the garbage heap of history. Only a fool or a truth denier would continue to support an organisation with their history, which is now undeniable. I myself have no time for organised religion of any type. Religions pray on the weakness and insecurities of human beings and have been without doubt the common denominator in the majority of wars throughout history. Unfortunately, it seems that nothing has been learned from the hundreds of millions of deaths over the years, and the madness continues as ever. In conclusion I’d like to take this opportunity to tell you to “Go fuck yourself you fenian cunt.”

LOL.

This bird joins a Catholic nunnery.....the Sisters of Silence. You are not allowed to speak unless the Mother Superior tells you to. 

After 5 years the Mother S calls her into her office and asks her how she is getting on.....but she can only speak 2 words. So she thinks about it and says “hard bed.” Mother says “well, i’ll see if I can do something about that, we’ve got some extra money from the IRA.”

5 years later , same drill, only 2 words allowed. The sister thinks about it and says “cold food”. The Mother says “i’ll have a word with the Chef, we’ve got some extra money from the EU”

Another 5 years, same scenario. Without thinking about it the Sister says “I quit.”

The Mother Superior says “Just as well. You’ve done nothing but fucking moan since you got here.”

8 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

It wasn't legally binding. Things change, shit happens. We've got trade deals with the Anglosphere and beyond to think about.

An that there is the reason they'll cut ya loose trukky baby.. they'll quite happily let ya'll wriggle on the spike you've made for yourselves

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Guest judgetwi
34 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

An that there is the reason they'll cut ya loose trukky baby.. they'll quite happily let ya'll wriggle on the spike you've made for yourselves

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Another fucking foreigner poking his unwanted nose in. I could ask you how that poof Teashop of yours has managed to stay in office but I already know it’s been stitched up by your EU pals so I won’t trouble your little brain. Ok Pansy Boy?

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Who is wriggling on a spike? No deal is infinitely better than a shit deal is David Frost's default negotiating position. It's Barnier throwing tantrums on twatter because he got told to stick CFP and alignment up his arse then spent over a month begging the UK to extend transition.

54 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Another fucking foreigner poking his unwanted nose in. I could ask you how that poof Teashop of yours has managed to stay in office but I already know it’s been stitched up by your EU pals so I won’t trouble your little brain. Ok Pansy Boy?

He won't be crowing by this time next year when the Irish agriculture sector has gone back to the barter system. 50% of its entire beef market is dependent on the UK. It can't be shipped to the EU because the cows and the cuts are different to those on the continent. Not my words but those of Dáithí O’Ceallaigh, the former Irish ambassador to the UK.

I'm quite looking forward to some tasty bison steaks from the US. I'm already growing man tits so I'm not arsed about the hormones.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

He won't be crowing by this time next year when the Irish agriculture sector has gone back to the barter system. 50% of its entire beef market is dependent on the UK. It can't be shipped to the EU because the cows and the cuts are different to those on the continent. Not my words but those of Dáithí O’Ceallaigh, the former Irish ambassador to the UK.

I'm quite looking forward to some tasty bison steaks from the US. I'm already growing man tits so I'm not arsed about the hormones.

You're new here aren't you?

13 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

And they truly deserve what they get. Fucking horrible race of ex cons and inbreds and happy go lucky £5 Poms who thought Blackpool Illuminations was the height of Western Civilisation. 

They were £10 poms, you ignorant prick. 
I always find it interesting to be culturally picked apart by a xenophobic little englander like you, who having watched a few episodes of Neighbours and feeling he knows it all, regurgitates the same “ex con, sheep rooting racist” summation, despite in all likelihood never having made the journey and seeing the place and its people for yourself. 
This place can’t be too bad, there are plenty of you lot here. Most of them pretty decent blokes too. With a few notable exceptions on this board, maybe all the fuckwits like you are still there. 

Keep your insights coming, shit for brains. I’m enthralled.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

They were £10 poms, you ignorant prick. 
I always find it interesting to be culturally picked apart by a xenophobic little englander like you, who having watched a few episodes of Neighbours and feeling he knows it all, regurgitates the same “ex con, sheep rooting racist” summation, despite in all likelihood never having made the journey and seeing the place and its people for yourself. 
This place can’t be too bad, there are plenty of you lot here. Most of them pretty decent blokes too. With a few notable exceptions on this board, maybe all the fuckwits like you are still there. 

Keep your insights coming, shit for brains. I’m enthralled.

Looks like you was a £10 Pom wannabe who either could only raise £5 after a complete financial audit, or got cold feet on the dock. Shame you didn't take the £5 halfway option with Trucking Funt and got dropped off in Yemen.