CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kent Becomes a Car Park

Last Cunt Standing

14 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

My OP doesn’t make any comparison to Australia at all, I was merely asking what people thought of the plan to build a hulking great lorry park in Kent. However, apparently I’m now a foreigner and thus not entitled to a view....We all know what we think of foreigners which indeed was the point of the whole thing, wasn’t it?

The responses here only harden my belief that Brexit is and always was a Cult, with believers so wedded to the notion that they cannot contemplate being wrong, or that the other side might be right. It’s no longer thought of as a political problem, but as a declaration of faith. When has anyone ever publicly changed their mind- in either direction? It’s far easier to attack the other side than analyse your own, those that do are traitors and fifth columnists, and in the end we are left a complete fucking mess where complex issues have three word solutions. It’s nuts, and be assured the rest of the world is open-mouthed in shock at a country once synonymous with calm and ordered Government so openly losing its mind.

Brexit isn't too complicated that it can't work. It is of no consequence now. Most cunts can admit that, even cunts Blair and Mandelson. The economic shitstorm from locking down the economy will make the impact of Brexit look tiny by comparison. 

The abject stupidity of the liberal cabal will still be there for all to see when this economic downturn hits. As the ship goes down, they will still be blaming Brexit and peddling their multi cult open borders nonsense with it too. The same liberal ideology that shut down multiple economies  for a virus with a death rate of 0.8% and it is only that high because of this cuntish liberal tory mismanagement of the response.

Move on. There are bigger cunts to be dealing with. There are no winners here.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Brexit isn't too complicated that it can't work. It is of no consequence now. Most cunts can admit that, even cunts Blair and Mandelson. The economic shitstorm from locking down the economy will make the impact of Brexit look tiny by comparison. 

The abject stupidity of the liberal cabal will still be there for all to see when this economic downturn hits. As the ship goes down, they will still be blaming Brexit and peddling their multi cult open borders nonsense with it too. The same liberal ideology that shut down multiple economies  for a virus with a death rate of 0.8% and it is only that high because of this cuntish liberal tory mismanagement of the response.

Well there is Frank for a start.

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

You keep saying I know fuck all but without the specifics. If you've got something you think you can pin me down on let's see it, if not fuck off and choke on your complan.

I'd like to see Trucking's rear bay parking skills in an extra long artic based on his skill level here. 

4 hours ago, The Beast said:

A bit of everything in here. Chop Suey. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Why did you name yourself after a sore faced dutch fuckwit?

Do you mean SOUR faced? Some might think that a creature of your advanced years who can’t even get the spelling of a simple four letter word right might be the exact definition of a ‘FUCKWIT’.

11 hours ago, southerncunt said:

They were £10 poms, you ignorant prick. 
I always find it interesting to be culturally picked apart by a xenophobic little englander like you, who having watched a few episodes of Neighbours and feeling he knows it all, regurgitates the same “ex con, sheep rooting racist” summation, despite in all likelihood never having made the journey and seeing the place and its people for yourself. 
This place can’t be too bad, there are plenty of you lot here. Most of them pretty decent blokes too. With a few notable exceptions on this board, maybe all the fuckwits like you are still there. 

Keep your insights coming, shit for brains. I’m enthralled.

You omitted the genocide of the Aboriginal people of Australia and your role in it.

Gough Whitlam was a cunt.

1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You omitted the genocide of the Aboriginal people of Australia and your role in it.

Gough Whitlam was a cunt.

I think it's fair to say if the Maori had sailed across the tasman they'd have butchered and eaten every last black fella within a few years. Luckily us Brits got there first and only shot a few thousand.

lol

fuck off

21 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

But..but...what about those sunlit uplands we were all promised? 

CV19 is turning out to be a very handy excuse for some isn’t?

For sure some people believed all that shite. I voted to get rid of EU governance. Job done. One layer of snouts in troughs removed.

Next the fucking house of Lords and the monarchy.