CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ebay - useful but piss takers.

Major Cunt

Now I usually purchase things from eBay (I once lost out on Pens jock strap in an auction, vintage whalebone and leather) 

So I'm having a clear out and there's two items of clothing in excellent condition due to not being worn. So I thought why not stick it on ebay for a little earner. Now despite my items selling and cash paid, eBay now keep new sellers money despite my account being several years old. I have no problem with people being protected by scammers, no sir. I do have a problem with being potentially ripped off though, when they want to hold it for 3 weeks, long after the buyer has received the item. 

Oh, and to top it off. The cunts took £28 on fees of £160 odd

38 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Now I usually purchase things from eBay (I once lost out on Pens jock strap in an auction, vintage whalebone and leather) 

So I'm having a clear out and there's two items of clothing in excellent condition due to not being worn. So I thought why not stick it on ebay for a little earner. Now despite my items selling and cash paid, eBay now keep new sellers money despite my account being several years old. I have no problem with people being protected by scammers, no sir. I do have a problem with being potentially ripped off though, when they want to hold it for 3 weeks, long after the buyer has received the item. 

I'm having a clear out as well. That fucking jalfrezi from last night is playing havoc with my colon.😥

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My sister (an cretin) once took a bet from three of us that she would be able to eat 3 phaals. We bet 50 quid each. She fucking ate all three. We didn't see her for 3 weeks after. 

I would imagine her turds felt like plutonium rods for about a week. At least she had plenty of money for a family size tube of anusol.

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

To add insult to injury you also get hit with paypal fees as well if it's used to pay. I wouldn't mind but it's the same fucking company.

On 12/07/2020 at 16:05, Trucking Funt said:

I had a phaal last week. This is what my ringpiece looked like the next day.....

When did the Japanese flag change? - Quora

I once saw an egg phaal on a menu once. Some place in the balti triangle of Birmingham. Imagine the state of your kegs after that.

An egg fucking phaal.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, nocti said:

I saw an egg phaal on a menu once. Some place in the balti triangle of Birmingham. Imagine the state of your kegs after that.

An egg fucking phaal.

Fucking hell. I imagine it would look, smell and taste better after its transit through the digestive system.

On which note, I wonder if anyone ever tried to make a Scotch egg phaal? Now that's what I call fusion cuisine!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, nocti said:

I once saw an egg phaal on a menu once. Some place in the balti triangle of Birmingham. Imagine the state of your kegs after that.

An egg fucking phaal.

It's a colonic disaster waiting to happen. The two scientific factors at play here are, firstly, eggs bind you up. And secondly, phaal makes you shit volcanic lava. 

A combination of both would surely lead to the retention of volcanic lava. Fuck that.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's a colonic disaster waiting to happen. The two scientific factors at play here are, firstly, eggs bind you up. And secondly, phaal makes you shit volcanic lava. 

A combination of both would surely lead to the retention of volcanic lava. Fuck that.

I'm sure I remember seeing something on the discovery channel about this.

On 12/07/2020 at 17:29, Trucking Funt said:

To add insult to injury you also get hit with paypal fees as well if it's used to pay. I wouldn't mind but it's the same fucking company.

And if you pay with your old Pal you know they are tax domiciled in Luxembourg so the business pays not a penny into our NHS or fuck all else. In fact, all the proceeds ho back to the USA and donations to keep Israel happy. 

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

And if you pay with your old Pal you know they are tax domiciled in Luxembourg so the business pays not a penny into our NHS or fuck all else. In fact, all the proceeds ho back to the USA and donations to keep Israel happy. 

Good. I hope they use the money to buy more US arms to murder Hamas and their supporters with.

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The end eruption would be a release of so much energy it would be akin to a nuée ardente or "glowing cloud" melting through the Armitage Shanks and cauterising yer ring piece. This is the reason I stopped eating the hot ones- the good awful visit to the bog for extreme pain and lots of sweating.

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Not about religion, it's about the right to exist. Israel has given these fuckers more than enough slack. All they've done is responded by firing rockets at schools and hospitals.

Bollocks to giving them slack, Israel has nicked their country and controls there entire lives- water, electricity, work- setting up an apartheid state with impunity. It's like if the Germans had invaded in 1940- I'd like to think I'd lob petrol bombs at the square headed cunts.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The end eruption would be a release of so much energy it would be akin to a nuée ardente or "glowing cloud" melting through the Armitage Shanks and cauterising yer ring piece. This is the reason I stopped eating the hot ones- the good awful visit to the bog for extreme pain and lots of sweating.

Bollocks to giving them slack, Israel has nicked their country and controls there entire lives- water, electricity, work- setting up an apartheid state with impunity. It's like if the Germans had invaded in 1940- I'd like to think I'd lob petrol bombs at the square headed cunts.

Who can fucking blame them. The Arabs have tried to wipe them out twice. If it were an apartheid type state 20% of the Knesset wouldn't be made up of Arabs.

18 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Who can fucking blame them. The Arabs have tried to wipe them out twice. If it were an apartheid type state 20% of the Knesset wouldn't be made up of Arabs.

Each bunch is as bad as each other. There is simply not enough room in a small, mostly desert country to accommodate so many people, so the more powerful ones with the 100% backing of the US are fucking over the weaker A-rabs. Don't get me wrong, I've got no affinity for the rag heads but Israel does what the fuck it likes- any other country that behaved like that would have been bombed into line years ago or become a pariah state like North Korea. Ask Ratty for his thoughts on this international fuck up which blights the world.

I'd be more than happy it every cunt in the region dropped dead tomorrow.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Each bunch is as bad as each other. There is simply not enough room in a small, mostly desert country to accommodate so many people, so the more powerful ones with the 100% backing of the US are fucking over the weaker A-rabs. Don't get me wrong, I've got no affinity for the rag heads but Israel does what the fuck it likes- any other country that behaved like that would have been bombed into line years ago or become a pariah state like North Korea. Ask Ratty for his thoughts on this international fuck up which blights the world.

I'd be more than happy it every cunt in the region dropped dead tomorrow.

TBH I blame Arthur Balfour and that devious cunt Mark Sykes. They involved the British in this shit when there was no need. All that was really needed was regime change in the Ottoman Empire and the Royal Navy to police it. The only point I make is that the Arabs are going about it the wrong way and this is what's keeping that corrupt prick Netanyahu in power. I know Israeli Jews who would happily smoke the peace pipe with the Palestinians and tear down the walls but they're utterly convinced they'll be massacred if they do. They've been taught to believe this from an early age and Netanyahu keeps getting re-elected by playing on those fears.