CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Face Mask Fiasco

ChildeHarold

Guest Weary&Disgusted
3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I agree with most of that. On other hand mask wearing which will improve over time is an important gesture in creating barriers against the spread. Since we are all dreading the Dreaded British Winter*, better to start practising and getting it down now rather than later. PS and a tip: start stockpiling supplies and tins now. 

*worst case scenario 120,000 more Covid deaths in three months. 

CH, I am not sure why, but the authorities do seem to be over reporting Covid19 deaths.  It appears that if almost any pensioner dies, they are logging it as a Covid 19 fatality without doing any checking.  I dont understand the motivation for this, but would advise that we treat all government Covid19 statistics with a degree of scepticism.  

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

CH, I am not sure why, but the authorities do seem to be over reporting Covid19 deaths.  It appears that if almost any pensioner dies, they are logging it as a Covid 19 fatality without doing any checking.  I dont understand the motivation for this, but would advise that we treat all government Covid19 statistics with a degree of scepticism.  

I agree with that too. If you hit 70 (it will soon be 60!) and find yourself in the "loving caring" hands of the NHS without anybody to stand behind you, you are basically a lost soul. You will be DNR toe tagged like a DFD parcel, quietly ignored in a less than spotless ward, given a buzzer that doesn't work, regarded as a nusance if you try to stand up for yourself, be treated callously within a system with no proper system of complaint or second opinion. If you die any okd reasin will be put on the death certificate to suit the lazy bone of the consultant - a favourite is dementia. As a final insult, the nurse informing relatives of the death will say, "Don't worry your ####will be treated with the greatest respect in our mortuary". Anybody who has been through the NHS process knows they are all cunts and contrary to being clapped for I would shit all over them with a lifetime's supply of shit. 

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I agree with that too. If you hit 70 (it will soon be 60!) and find yourself in the "loving caring" hands of the NHS without anybody to stand behind you, you are basically a lost soul. You will be DNR toe tagged like a DFD parcel, quietly ignored in a less than spotless ward, given a buzzer that doesn't work, regarded as a nusance if you try to stand up for yourself, be treated callously within a system with no proper system of complaint or second opinion. If you die any okd reasin will be put on the death certificate to suit the lazy bone of the consultant - a favourite is dementia. As a final insult, the nurse informing relatives of the death will say, "Don't worry your ####will be treated with the greatest respect in our mortuary". Anybody who has been through the NHS process knows they are all cunts and contrary to being clapped for I would shit all over them with a lifetime's supply of shit. 

With luck you will soon be toe tagged.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Juan Plenty says: 

No mixed message - one mask does plenty. FORGET! You were told they didn't work. Then you were told they might work one way to stop out spread. You were told HOWEVER wear a "face covering" on public transport. Then you were told the "scientific advice is changing". Then you were told we might make face masks compulsory. Then we were told.... NOW WE THINK WHAT A FUCKING MESS, WHY ARE WE SO FUCKING LATE DOING WHAT EVERY OTHER COUNTRY IS DOING, AND WHO IS GOING TO CLEAN UP AGAIN AFTER THIS CUNT OF A PRIME MINISTER? JUAN SHEET of course. 

_20200713_223957.JPG

Quite. The schizophrenic, convoluted and infantile approach is quite the mark of the cretin in charge. As Covid round two may be just around the corner - perhaps in a few months’ time, more deflections, misdirections and idiocy will be on the menu. 

1 minute ago, White Cunt said:

Quite. The schizophrenic, convoluted and infantile approach is quite the mark of the cretin in charge. As Covid round two may be just around the corner - perhaps in a few months’ time, more deflections, misdirections and idiocy will be on the menu. 

I think I# wave - maybe benefit of the doubt 2#wave - nowhere to hide, no more excuses, no more benefit, you are out mate election or no election. A grave crisis is facing this country come December 31st. Vera is dead, we won't be singing our way out of this. 

13 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I think I# wave - maybe benefit of the doubt 2#wave - nowhere to hide, no more excuses, no more benefit, you are out mate election or no election. A grave crisis is facing this country come December 31st. Vera is dead, we won't be singing our way out of this. 

It won’t be plain sailing; with a mega recession,  continuing pandemic and a halfwit In charge of this Titanic. 

21 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

With luck you will soon be toe tagged.

If I drag the cunt kicking and screaming to Torbay you bludgeon him to death with your wooden leg and we can chuck him in the sea.

Every now and then the corner throws up a gibbering retard with tertiary thickness and Childeloverharold sits atop this bucket of flids. He makes you look like Noam Chomsky FFS

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If I drag the cunt kicking and screaming to Torbay you bludgeon him to death with your wooden leg and we can chuck him in the sea.

Every now and then the corner throws up a gibbering retard with tertiary thickness and Childeloverharold sits atop this bucket of flids. He makes you look like Noam Chomsky FFS

Couldn't he be left somewhere to feed the Lammergeier that's taken up residence in the Peak District?

2 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Couldn't he be left somewhere  to feed the Lammergeier that's taken up residence in the Peak District?

I'd rather feed him to the crabs and crawling sea beasts. It would take a large number of scavenging raptors some time to pick his bones clean. Blokes a weapons grade cunt

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd rather feed him to the crabs and crawling sea beasts. It would take a large number of scavenging raptors some time to pick his bones clean. Blokes a weapons grade cunt

I would think that the likes of Blackpool, Morcambe, Rhyl or Barry would be the best places to dump his dismembered body.

3 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Let's just say this has been noticed by many in the primary care sector as well as the undertaking sector as well. 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Anybody who has been through the NHS process knows they are all cunts and contrary to being clapped for I would shit all over them with a lifetime's supply of shit. 

With that attitude I think a side room overlooking the boiler house and a good dose of Clostridium Difficile is in order. Wanker.

On 15/07/2020 at 06:41, camberwell gypsy said:

Let's just say this has been noticed by many in the primary care sector as well as the undertaking sector as well. 

Was it not an open secret that death certification might sometimes be “best guess” rather than serological certainty, though? I certainly know of vague “bronchopneumonia” and “old age” outbreaks in the past, and given primary care spends a huge amount of time on QoF, is statistical accuracy really something they want to bang on about?

• Like 1

On 14/07/2020 at 19:47, Weary&Disgusted said:

None of this is any of your business.

• Like 1