CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Face Mask Fiasco

ChildeHarold

If any of you cunts, like myself, object to the draconian enforcement of wearing a fucking face nappy, here's a little tip.

You probably have at least one friend or relative who suffers from athsma or COPD. Ask them for an empty Ventolin inhaler and put it in your pocket before going shopping. When the half pint hero on the door asks you to put on a face mask, whip it out and tell them you're exempt on medical grounds.

39 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If any of you cunts, like myself, object to the draconian enforcement of wearing a fucking face nappy, here's a little tip.

You probably have at least one friend or relative who suffers from athsma or COPD. Ask them for an empty Ventolin inhaler and put it in your pocket before going shopping. When the half pint hero on the door asks you to put on a face mask, whip it out and tell them you're exempt on medical grounds.

There are no 'exemptions" as such. But you are correct about asthma and not choosing to wear one. London Transport can't enforce passengers wearing masks and you dont have to offer any proof either as not every illness is visible 

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Retardness is an illness. You could always try that if your asthma excuse fails.

Or, just cut one of your ears off like that cloggy painter.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There are no 'exemptions" as such. But you are correct about asthma and not choosing to wear one. London Transport can't enforce passengers wearing masks and you dont have to offer any proof either as not every illness is visible 

A perfect, victimless crime... Apart from any cunts you might happen to breathe on who actually have asthma or COPD, who are far more likely to die from the virus when you're out feeling ever so fucking smug and superior because you exempted yourself from simple common decency. 

And a supposed fucking health professional adding to the delusions. Grand. 

Listen, you pair of cunts - the mask is to protect others from you - not the other way around. So grow the fuck up, put your grown up pants and deal with it.

This shit isn't smart or funny - it's petulant moaning about a temporary change to everyday life that you will fucking follow to the end or  I'll kick you in the bollocks. Gypps too. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Those who don't wear a mask are only one notch up the evolutionary scale from anti-vax nutters. They are parasites, their continuing good health relies on the common sense and altruism of the rest of the community.

Besides which most of the cunts are much better looking when their faces are covered.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Those who don't wear a mask are only one notch up the evolutionary scale from anti-vax nutters. They are parasites, their continuing good health relies on the common sense and altruism of the rest of the community.

Exactly. We're all in the fucking herd now thanks to that bollock headed looking little rat faced adviser cunt who looks like the Nazi scientist out of Captain America. 

Follow the rules, use common sense, and we can all be back to taking shits and not cleaning our hands afterwards and spitting on old people sooner rather than later. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

A perfect, victimless crime... Apart from any cunts you might happen to breathe on who actually have asthma or COPD, who are far more likely to die from the virus when you're out feeling ever so fucking smug and superior because you exempted yourself from simple common decency. 

Listen, you pair of cunts - the mask is to protect others from you - not the other way around. So grow the fuck up, put your grown up pants and deal with it.

This shit isn't smart or funny - it's petulant moaning about a temporary change to everyday life that you will fucking follow to the end or  I'll kick you in the bollocks. Gypps too. 

HOLD THE FUCK UP!!

You do know that this virus is fake, a population control experiment? Please tell me that you do.

And please, also tell me that your above post is satirical and not the result of government brainwashing and you're not one of the sheep.

It's all bollocks. Any cunt that dies of Sepsis, cancer, liver failure or a car crash is being listed as a Covid-19 death, and you cunts are swallowing it as the truth?

Anybody but you RK...

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

HOLD THE FUCK UP!!

You do know that this virus is fake, a population control experiment? Please tell me that you do.

And please, also tell me that your above post is satirical and not the result of government brainwashing and you're not one of the sheep.

It's all bollocks. Any cunt that dies of Sepsis, cancer, liver failure or a car crash is being listed as a Covid-19 death, and you cunts are swallowing it as the truth?

Anybody but you RK...

I don't see the vast manipulative power that making a bunch of cunts cover their faces in public brings. Just pretend your a ninja or a Muzzie for a few months, ram raid a few ATM machines and make fun out of the situation. If they wanted to control you they'd want to see your face every minute of the day.

If you're worried it'll interfere with the sneaky weekend joint when you're walking the dog I have an old bong gas mask.

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

HOLD THE FUCK UP!!

You do know that this virus is fake, a population control experiment? Please tell me that you do...

Yeah and millions of health professionals and scientists worldwide have signed up to the experiment.

• Like 1

I have to wear one all day whilst in a clinical area. I change it every 2 hours. It doesn't bother me, although I know it is of negligible benefit. 

We were told Covid is a respiratory disease, but in all likelihood it is a vascular disease. Lots of contradictions put across as "we are learning all the time" about the virus.

One thing incontrovertible, the locking up of the majority of well people was a massive mistake. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I have to wear one all day whilst in a clinical area. I change it every 2 hours. It doesn't bother me, although I know it is of negligible benefit. 

We were told Covid is a respiratory disease, but in all likelihood it is a vascular disease. Lots of contradictions put across as "we are learning all the time" about the virus.

One thing incontrovertible, the locking up of the majority of well people was a massive mistake. 

I think that the issue here is more about how the virus spreads rather than whether it is a respiratory disease or a vascular one. Echoes of G.R.I.D.D.s some forty years ago and the "fact" that `we were all going to die'. I well remember a quote from someone I sometimes worked with called Big Ed who said "when it come down to it, it only really affects pooftas and other dirty uggers who like bum sex, so if you keep away from pooftas and dirty bastards who have it both ways you should be ok".

4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Look dopus, I dont condone this, I'm just pointing out what London Transport have said.  And you're welcome to try anything with me. Just dont blame me if you have difficulty walking with my shoe halfway up your colon.