CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Face Mask Fiasco

ChildeHarold

5 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I can’t really understand why anyone would object to wearing a mask. It’s no big deal to me. 

its a taster of what's to come. They're testing the water for the final phase when they make it law that everyone has to have surveillance cameras in their house. And by the looks of it, the public response will be...

'well, it is for our own good'

Make sure you check with the government, how many people you're allowed to invite to a barbecue before making any arrangements.

If no cunt can see what's happening, we're already fucked. 

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

its a taster of what's to come. They're testing the water for the final phase when they make it law that everyone has to have surveillance cameras in their house. And by the looks of it, the public response will be...

Make sure you check with the government, how many people you're allowed to invite to a barbecue before making any arrangements.

As far as I’m concerned there’s a fucking killer virus in open circulation, and I’m keen to prevent it killing people. I have elderly relatives, plus two people in my family with cystic fibrosis, so I’ll wear the mask like a good boy. Don’t know what you’re hoping to achieve with this approach Eric, but you’re wasting your time if you think you’re going to change my view of things.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Eric you and other fools with same mindset are the strongest argument for making us wear masks all the time.

26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’ve posted Pen a dozen medical grade masks this afternoon. I found them beside a bin at the rear of the ICU as I was driving past the hospital today. I don’t suppose the cunt will even thank me. Hopefully he won’t live long enough to.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve posted Pen a dozen medical grade masks this afternoon. I found them beside a bin at the rear of the ICU as I was driving past the hospital today. I don’t suppose the cunt will even thank me. Hopefully he won’t live long enough to.

Spiffo in the paranoid cunt's face! 

54 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How to win enemies and lose friends you pathetic paranoid psycho. 

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Arse sniffer has wandered into the conversation like a hot arse seeking missile. 

I have to give you 1/10 for at least keeping in the melee and not rolling up in a ball and screaming “Help”. You are slightly disturbing though.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

In your fucking dreams - you'd resemble a burst packet of minced beef from the waist down.

You're fucking awful at this.

Now the match is closing on Chelsea's humiliation Roadkill's unwashed fingers that have been masturbating to red and blue for 90 minutes seek refreshment in opportunistic sallies on the internet.

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

A fucking pathetic specimen.

Insultingly poorly disguised attempt to garner a single friend by butting in on arguments and stirring shit.

Shall we make him the new Reptyle?

I think he’s already the new Reptyle - well, his thicker, more idiotic, spastic twin brother at least.

• Like 1