CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Face Mask Fiasco

ChildeHarold

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I think that the issue here is more about how the virus spreads rather than whether it is a respiratory disease or a vascular one. Echoes of G.R.I.D.D.s some forty years ago and the "fact" that `we were all going to die'. I well remember a quote from someone I sometimes worked with called Big Ed who said "when it come down to it, it only really affects pooftas and other dirty uggers who like bum sex, so if you keep away from pooftas and dirty bastards who have it both ways you should be ok".

Well he got that wrong.......otherwise you would have been brown bread years ago.

6 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

As far as I’m concerned there’s a fucking killer virus in open circulation, and I’m keen to prevent it killing people. I have elderly relatives, plus two people in my family with cystic fibrosis, so I’ll wear the mask like a good boy. Don’t know what you’re hoping to achieve with this approach Eric, but you’re wasting your time if you think you’re going to change my view of things.

We all have elderly relatives. So fucking what. Be a fucking sheep if you must. It's not real. How many people do you know who have been affected? I'm guessing the answer is none. Every death from road traffic accidents are being recorded as Covid-19, there's a sinister plot happening under our noses, and compliance is complicity.

please don't be fooled Ape, because I love you to bits... although not in a gay bumming way.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We all have elderly relatives. So fucking what. Be a fucking sheep if you must. It's not real. How many people do you know who have been affected? I'm guessing the answer is none. Every death from road traffic accidents are being recorded as Covid-19, there's a sinister plot happening under our noses, and compliance is complicity.

please don't be fooled Ape, because I love you to bits... although not in a gay bumming way.

Sorry Eric, but your “I see something all you fucking sheep don’t” isn’t going to wash with me. I think it’s best for us both if we leave it at that.

2 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Sorry Eric, but your “I see someone all you fucking sheep don’t” isn’t going to wash with me. I think it’s best for us both if we leave it at that.

So you don't know of anyone affected. Neither does anyone else. Because it's all a load of bollocks.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

So you don't know of anyone affected. Neither does anyone else. Because it's all a load of bollocks.

I don't know anyone who's died in a RTA. Using your critical thinking process I conclude that motoring deaths are fake news and road traffic legislation is evidence of illuminati control of the masses.

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Shut your fucking mouth you gay fat cunt.

And have a shave.

Fuck you Hardman you low life trannie piece of shit!

Oh sorry, I thought you were talking to me. My apologies.

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Sorry Eric, but your “I see something all you fucking sheep don’t” isn’t going to wash with me. I think it’s best for us both if we leave it at that.

That’s what I love about you, Ape... probably the best on here for putting righteous fuckwits in their place. You weedy little gimp. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

That’s what I hate about you, Frank...everything. Gangling fucking freak.

Come off it, Ape. If you’re going to have a go at the cunt, do it with some conviction. ‘Ooooohh let’s agree to disagree’ does not belong here. Stand tall, you dope. 

12 minutes ago, Frank said:

Come off it, Ape. If you’re going to have a go at the cunt, do it with some conviction. ‘Ooooohh let’s agree to disagree’ does not belong here. Stand tall, you dope. 

I’m not trying to have a go, you mindless cretin. I can disagree with his view without resorting to your levels of trolling. Now please, fuck off.

22 hours ago, Roadkill said:

A fucking pathetic specimen.

Insultingly poorly disguised attempt to garner a single friend by butting in on arguments and stirring shit.

Shall we make him the new Reptyle?

Shall we? Shall we dance in the pale moonlight? Which part of the Dark Triad have you crept out from?