CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Face Mask Fiasco

ChildeHarold

Guest Weary&Disgusted
11 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Who are you?

I woke up in a Soho doorway
A policeman knew my name
He said "You can go sleep at home tonight
If you can get up and walk away"

I staggered back to the underground

and the breeze blew back my hair

I remember throwing punches around
And preaching from my chair

7 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I woke up in a Soho doorway
A policeman knew my name
He said "You can go sleep at home tonight
If you can get up and walk away"

I staggered back to the underground

and the breeze blew back my hair

I remember throwing punches around
And preaching from my chair

I wouldn’t have given it the pleasure of a response. It’s seen its idol, Frank, ask the same question, and is trying to imitate him. It’s fucking pathetic.

Edited by Ape™️
p.s. get a fucking avatar.
  • Like 1

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I imagine you'll get away with a sexual reference to @Ape™️'s mother by grace of the fact that Roops wets her nickers every time you turn up.

Not reported because of the above.

What makes me laugh is he’s already quoted my comment once, but has decided to re-visit it. The very fact he’s desperate to set us against each other merely confirms what I’ve always suspected: he’s a trolling piece of shit. A trolling piece of shit that’s having such a great time on holiday he’s trawling CC. Mentioning my mother is just a further example of what a pathetic wanker he is.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I imagine you'll get away with a sexual reference to @Ape™️'s mother by grace of the fact that Roops wets her nickers every time you turn up.

Not reported because of the above.

It’s a fine balance, Eric. You do your thing and sometimes it used to be good. I can’t stand any display of weakness, and Ape should know better. 

3 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Know. Thick cunt.

7 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

What makes me laugh is he’s already quoted my comment once, but has decided to re-visit it. The very fact he’s desperate to set us against each other merely confirms what I’ve always suspected: he’s a trolling piece of shit. A trolling piece of shit that’s having such a great time on holiday he’s trawling CC. Mentioning my mother is just a further example of what a pathetic wanker he is.

Third home. 
lol. 

11 hours ago, Frank said:

Post removed

What brought all this on Frank? You always get so pissy when your own family is mentioned in such a context.

Don't be embarrassed - just admit you wanted to add an overtone of nonchalant humour to the post. Not everything has to be front. 

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

What brought all this on Frank? You always get so pissy when your own family is mentioned in such a context.

Don't be embarrassed - just admit you wanted to add an overtone of nonchalant humour to the post. Not everything has to be front. 

It’s the Tio Pepe RK. Do me a drawing you little freak. 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

This nomination is about the on-going Face Mask policy, which one would have thought could elicit some views, and not three punters jerking off together about their necro-erotic fantasies. 

And you wonder why you get so much abuse on here? Spectacularly hypocritical wanker.

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

This nomination is about the on-going Face Mask policy, which one would have thought could elicit some views, and not three punters jerking off together about their necro-erotic fantasies. 

Indeed it is. In fact me, @Ape™️ and @Eric Cuntman were on the precipice of a very real debate about our personal beliefs regarding the crisis. Sides had been clearly marked and taken, interesting arguments were starting to happen and new outlooks forged.

Then some little divvy stumbled in and completely misread the situation as an opportunity to stroke his palsied little ego with petty little plans of manipulation so fucking obvious that everyone suddenly felt a burning need to tell him what a dribbling fucking window licker he was. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Indeed it is. In fact me, @Ape™️ and @Eric Cuntman were on the precipice of a very real debate about our personal beliefs regarding the crisis. Sides had been clearly marked and taken, interesting arguments were starting to happen and new outlooks forged.

Then some little divvy stumbled in and completely misread the situation as an opportunity to stroke his palsied little ego with petty little plans of manipulation so fucking obvious that everyone suddenly felt a burning need to tell him what a dribbling fucking window licker he was. 

He really is the type of cunt who would walk into a KKK rally dressed as Michael Jackson and then complain about being beaten up.

• Like 1