CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Face Mask Fiasco

ChildeHarold

Guest Weary&Disgusted
On 27/07/2020 at 00:15, judgetwi said:

Part 2

On 27/07/2020 at 00:15, judgetwi said:

Part 2

”I have special mask for you, special customer. It is washable, special protection from Aids and stuff, Yellow Fever and things. Only  2.50 for special customer.” So, like a cunt, I bought it. 

Have you noticed that, when you are paying by card (which they always encourage us to do) you don’t think about the price? So I just added it to the price of 8 cans of wife beater, 40 John Player Special, a family pack of Whispas and a “Chicago Town Stuffed Pizza with Loaded Pepperoni”. 

Anyway, enough of my bragging about my enviable lifestyle....... when I got home to my mansion I looked at the packet and ....... do fucking what?......

”I have special mask for you, special customer. It is washable, special protection from Aids and stuff, Yellow Fever and things. Only  2.50 for special customer.” So, like a cunt, I bought it. 

Have you noticed that, when you are paying by card (which they always encourage us to do) you don’t think about the price? So I just added it to the price of 8 cans of wife beater, 40 John Player Special, a family pack of Whispas and a “Chicago Town Stuffed Pizza with Loaded Pepperoni”. 

Anyway, enough of my bragging about my enviable lifestyle....... when I got home to my mansion I looked at the packet and ....... do fucking what?......

Come on Judge, where is part three of the mask saga ?  Ive been waiting for the next episode for ages.  

Guest Monaco Slim

viruses are 1000 times smaller than a hair yet these daft fucking normie bbc watching nhs clapping cunts think its going to protect them from some fake virus, fuck off

5 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Don't ask Judge Twat. This isn't a saga you norse cunt it's a fiasco. Chimps like you bring this banana plantation into disrepute. 

Are you still here? I was informed that you had done the decent thing and thrown yourself in front of a train to relieve this world of your pitiful existence.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
11 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Don't ask Judge Twat. This isn't a saga you norse cunt it's a fiasco. Chimps like you bring this banana plantation into disrepute. 

How very dare you.  I'll have you know I'm not just any chimp, my monkey family is descended from Sun Wukong himself (on my mother's side).  For your information, I hail from Narnia, not Norway.  Damn your insolence sir, damn your impertinence !

Guest Weary&Disgusted
7 hours ago, Monaco Slim said:

viruses are 1000 times smaller than a hair yet these daft fucking normie bbc watching nhs clapping cunts think its going to protect them from some fake virus, fuck off

I don't think its a fake virus, but I don't think you or I have much chance of catching it either.  

8 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

How very dare you.  I'll have you know I'm not just any chimp, my monkey family is descended from Sun Wukong himself (on my mother's side).  For your information, I hail from Narnia, not Norway.  Damn your insolence sir, damn your impertinence !

OK OK but can you pass on Judge is is is a TWAT. Thanks. Have a nice day Sir. Or as they say in the Wet Market Manchester" "You like Mister? You like?" 

19 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I suspect you are actually an escaped baboon from Porton Down animal experimentation wing...

They actually changed to testing on upper class twits on humanitarian grounds. But the chimp in me (is a bit of the old Homo Erectus bonding?) always smiles on your old school tie and the many happy nights we spent together in the dorm. Just fantasising of course no harm intended. 

17 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Are you still here? I was informed that you had done the decent thing and thrown yourself in front of a train to relieve this world of your pitiful existence.

You are an excellent example of why three wheelers are inherently unstable cornering especially this Corner. The three wheeler CUNT. 

5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You are an excellent example of why three wheelers are inherently unstable cornering especially this Corner. The three wheeler CUNT. 

You are an excellent example of why eugenics may be a good idea after all. Voluntary euthanasia is legal in Switzerland. Would you like the contact details?

Guest Weary&Disgusted
21 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Or a smoking beagle.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.  What is a smoking beagle ?  Please tell me you haven't been setting fire to dogs or trying to cook them ?

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Do you even know what the fuck you are talking about? Please say no. Then I won’t waste any more time reading this shit.

Guest judgetwi
On 31/07/2020 at 22:07, Eric Cuntman said:

He's sulking after Roops slapped him.

On 31/07/2020 at 22:31, ChildeHarold said:

Don't ask Judge Twat. 

I’m terribly sorry but I am unable to reply to this abuse. Mr Roops now requires that any post I make passes his approval before being published. Yeah, fucking enjoy your Roops approved echo chamber. Good luck wankers.......not that you’ll ever see  this.