CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC shit scared lily-livered cunts

Neil

12 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I still find it astonishing that you receive “likes”, despite having last awarded a “punter” one of your precious rat-likes about 10 years ago. Tight-like fucking cunt. Fuck off.

this reverse psychology won't work Ape, but full marks for having a punt.

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I haven't had a ratlike for yonks. He used to give them to me just to drive Stubby mental.

Fucking watch it pal

12 minutes ago, ratcum said:

this reverse psychology won't work Ape, but full marks for having a punt.

Never mind this shite ratty; family pecker have just had a weeks hols tenting in the back garden and I've discovered earwigs are one the most numerous creatures on planet earth.

The question is, what the fuck are you going to do about it motherfucker?

30 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fucking watch it pal

Never mind this shite ratty; family pecker have just had a weeks hols tenting in the back garden and I've discovered earwigs are one the most numerous creatures on planet earth.

Were you in Hailey Wood behind Tumbledown?

On 27/07/2020 at 10:25, camberwell gypsy said:

We seem to be going through people whining about something or other and getting publicity for it. This morning they had some teenager bleating on about some fucking problems. I zoned out after hearing "Young people today.....blah blah blah" for the umpteenth time. Entitled little cunts  

'Vulnerable' in a news report is my safe word, to end the horror immediately.

On 27/07/2020 at 10:25, camberwell gypsy said:

We seem to be going through people whining about something or other and getting publicity for it. This morning they had some teenager bleating on about some fucking problems. I zoned out after hearing "Young people today.....blah blah blah" for the umpteenth time. Entitled little cunts  

Some safe space millennial yank tried to get my youtube channel taken down yesterday for "hate speech" because I blew a few holes in her theory that Johnny Depp has to prove the Sun has libeled him.

First she called me a misogynistic Trump supporter and tried to get everyone on the thread to mob me then after pointing out that I was a Brit she got proper self righteous  and accused me of being an "enabler of domestic abusers". She even posted a link to a screenshot of her flagging my comments to Youtube.

I think we've bred a of generation megalomaniacs.

2 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Some safe space millennial yank tried to get my youtube channel taken down yesterday for "hate speech" because I blew a few holes in her theory that Johnny Depp has to prove the Sun has libeled him.

First she called me a misogynistic Trump supporter and tried to get everyone on the thread to mob me then after pointing out that I was a Brit she got proper self righteous  and accused me of being an "enabler of domestic abusers". She even posted a link to a screenshot of her flagging my comments to Youtube.

I think we've bred a generation megalomaniacs.

You have a youtube channel? Do you do videos or is it just an account?

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I see St David was on last night talking about his mental health issues. He hasn't been on the news lately so it dont fucking surprise me that he had to have mental health issues. 

Yeah I clocked that too.

"I suffered a brutal reaction to my sending off in the World Cup in 1998 and I had no one to talk to about it"

Yeah David - and how did you deal with it?

By shutting the fuck up and, (I'm happy to admit this), coming back as one of England's best players of the next decade, becoming one of the most visible celebrities on the planet, winning commercial endorsments left right and directly on the Japs Eye and, if rumour is to be believed, having more blart thrown at him than any man could handle!

Maybe the lesson to take from this is not to talk....to share....to confide.....to nurture but to man-up, go 'I'll show you, you cunts' and stick it right back down everyone's throats?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

This one is just an account but I did a few videos on my other one which consisted of myself and a couple of mates hiring expensive cars and thrashing the bollocks out of them for a laugh.

Certainly a safer bet in this current climate. Do you sport the height and haircut of Clarkson? And the two sidekicks, Is one vertically challenged, and another quite dull? 

You could be onto a winner here, just don't punch any producers! 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Certainly a safer bet in this current climate. Do you sport the height and haircut of Clarkson? And the two sidekicks, Is one vertically challenged, and another quite dull? 

You could be onto a winner here, just don't punch any producers! 

No, Just 3 shaven headed fat bastards and my Mrs.

45 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I think we've bred a of generation megalomaniacs.

Man haters more like. It sounds to me that Depp, in his spaced out, drunk days, got a bit of a hiding from Heard. Ironic really as I've never fucking heard if her 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Man haters more like. It sounds to me that Depp, in his spaced out, drunk days, got a bit of a hiding from Heard. Ironic really as I've never fucking heard if her 

Marriage of convenience that made her career on her part and no fool like an old fool on his. Has a ring of Paul McCartney and Heather the geordie slapper about it.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

No, Just 3 shaven headed fat bastards and my Mrs.

You could always give the Mrs a slap in an episode, keeping it anti woke and edgy.

Expect a 10 year sentence if you do, but if she glasses you, an Obe or peerage is assured. 

16 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Marriage of convenience that made her career on her part and no fool like an old fool on his. Has a ring of Paul McCartney and Heather the geordie slapper about it.

Don't forget the wooden leg on the Geordie slapper you soppy cunt. Open goal missed

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

You could always give the Mrs a slap in an episode, keeping it anti woke and edgy.

Expect a 10 year sentence if you do, but if she glasses you, an Obe or peerage is assured. 

Funny you should say that because we were going to get kitted out as Jimmy Savile while my Mrs and her mate were dressed as schoolgirls in the back then drive around to see if we could provoke outrage from people but was advised it would be a surefire YT ban.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fucking watch it pal

'Don't call me pal, that's a fucking dog food.'

'Sorry chum.'

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fucking watch it pal

they are an insidious enemy Stub, with an outsized appendage that distinguishes from other insects.  I suggest you collect  up all the loose in the house and lock it away. Then remove a single penny and roll it noisily into the road when a truck is approaching.

or just gas the cunts of course