CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC shit scared lily-livered cunts

Neil

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don't forget the wooden leg on the Geordie slapper you soppy cunt. Open goal missed

Paul once bought Heather a plane for her birthday. He got her a normal razor for the other leg.

After the divorce, McCartney was asked if he would ever go down on one knee again. He replied 'probably not, and I'd rather you called her Heather'.

• Like 1

On 28/07/2020 at 17:02, Eric Cuntman said:

Paul once bought Heather a plane for her birthday. He got her a normal razor for the other leg.

After the divorce, McCartney was asked if he would ever go down on one knee again. He replied 'probably not, and I'd rather you called her Heather'.

I think she ended up with stump due to a collision with a motorbike cozzer in Central London. I wonder if it was Judge after a crafty can of Super T. Didn't he have a Harley that he became too fat or pissed to ride? 

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

I think she ended up with stump due to a collision with a motorbike cozzer. I wonder if it was Judge after a can of Super T. Didn't he have a Harley that he became too fat or pissed to ride? 

In the divorce court, Paul's solicitor claimed that Heather was unstable. Her solicitor agreed, but said it was nothing that a beer-mat under her foot wouldn't sort out.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

In the divorce court, Paul's solicitor claimed that Heather was unstable. Her solicitor agreed, but said it was nothing that a beer-mat under her foot wouldn't sort out.

That was good Eric, particularly the plane one. I've noticed you lacking respect in the like department. I need to pull my finger out and get back on the board. Fuck me, even Frank was there recently, but we can put that down to sycophants. That's a bit needy in hindsight do disregard. 

Edited by Major Cunt
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I see St David was on last night talking about his mental health issues. He hasn't been on the news lately so it dont fucking surprise me that he had to have mental health issues. 

If I woke up next to that ugly bag of skin and bones every day I'd go fucking doolally.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They suffered a fire at home recently,the house was saved but Heather was burnt to the ground

I'm 'ere all week

36 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

That was good Eric, particularly the plane one. I've noticed you lacking respect in the like department. I need to pull my finger out and get back on the board. Fuck me, even Frank was there recently, but we can put that down to sycophants. That's a bit needy in hindsight do disregard. 

Have a like then. Needy cunt.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Had anyone heard of her unti she married him? She seems to have done quite well out of it.

Apparently her or one of her cunt mates shit in his bed while he was out. I’m surprised she hasn't been called Amber Turd yet. Horrible lying cunt by all accounts.

Fuck her.

24 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Apparently her or one of her cunt mates shit in his bed while he was out. I’m surprised she hasn't been called Amber Turd yet. Horrible lying cunt by all accounts.

Fuck her.

What’s the thinking behind this, Billy? 

On 25/07/2020 at 13:14, Dawn Chorus said:

I do not want to abolish the BBC

On 27/07/2020 at 11:06, Dawn Chorus said:

perhaps it is time to chuck the BBC in the bin and start again

It appears less than two days is more than enough for you to change your mind, you self-contradictory, Tony Blair-loving, dog-hating monster cock.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

The BBC has decided to dig its hole even deeper by banning the lyrics to Rule Britannia and Land of hope and glory from the proms because of their association with slavery and imperialism.

Apparently, the Finnish conductor wants to bring "change" to the Royal Albert hall.

I'd like to bring change to the BBC by dressing as Crazy Horse and running amok with a tomahawk scalping every trot shitweasel appeaser who gets paid for insulting this country's heritage. Hows that for diversity you commie cunts? I hope your reindeer shagger conductor gets fucking eaten by a polar bear.

• Like 2