CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Keira Bell

Cunty BigBollox

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fucking hell. I've read this story twice now and I'm still not sure if it started life as a boy or girl before transitioning to either a boy or a girl but has now changed their mind and wants to revert to either a boy or a girl.

Fuck it. Just kill it. It's the only way to be sure.

Is this the name of your latest blow-up rubber doll ?

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fucking hell. I've read this story twice now and I'm still not sure if it started life as a boy or girl before transitioning to either a boy or a girl but has now changed their mind and wants to revert to either a boy or a girl.

At least we know Pens name now.

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

The Tavistock again? It needs to be closed and a few heads knocked together. 

Madness at its most pernicious, all enabled and sponsored by the pandering political cunts.

Try reading the policy on what happens when a GP patient wants to change gender and how their notes should be purged and relabelled. I guarantee litigation will follow when Kevin gets Cervical Cancer or Sandra gets Prostatism. The outrage that follows when Brian gets his mammogram recall is a sight to behold.

Many healthcare professionals have been warning about the dangers of this situation for years, but no one listens. Teenagers deciding they want hormones and surgery would be bad enough, but being clapped on by gormless parents who want to be seen as cool, and threatened with complaints or litigation if you don’t agree to treat, is enough to drive people out of the job. Only “believers” are left.

5 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Never heard of him/her/it 

13 hours ago, The Beast said:

The Tavistock again? It needs to be closed and a few heads knocked together. 

Madness at its most pernicious, all enabled and sponsored by the pandering political cunts.

My first reaction to this bollocks is that there really must be better things to spend taxpayers’ money on. However, on further reflection, I’m not sure that eking out a few more weeks of miserable existence for emphysema-ridden pensioners who smoked all their lives is any more worthy. Who actually decides between childhood cancers versus psychiatric treatment for paedophiles? Heaven fucking help you these days if you develop a non-trendy ailment.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

My first reaction to this bollocks is that there really must be better things to spend taxpayers’ money on. However, on further reflection, I’m not sure that eking out a few more weeks of miserable existence for emphysema-ridden pensioners who smoked all their lives is any more worthy. Who actually decides between childhood cancers versus psychiatric treatment for paedophiles? Heaven fucking help you these days if you develop a non-trendy ailment.

Ah, the old QALY celebrity death matches. I personally always liked IVF vs erectile dysfunction, or bariatric surgery vs eating disorder clinics. These were always humdingers when you got the debates up and running. Who weighs value for money and who decides what to fund? She who shouts loudest, in my experience. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's probably living in that fucking stupid beard on your prick face. 

5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

That's what the bat says - loving it.... 

5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Are you sharing with the bat you caravan scum bag? 

What the actual fuck is wrong with you? Irrelevant gibberish spouting 'flort gribble' cunt.

On 19/07/2020 at 01:23, Last Cunt Standing said:

Try reading the policy on what happens when a GP patient wants to change gender and how their notes should be purged and relabelled. I guarantee litigation will follow when Kevin gets Cervical Cancer or Sandra gets Prostatism. The outrage that follows when Brian gets his mammogram recall is a sight to behold.

Many healthcare professionals have been warning about the dangers of this situation for years, but no one listens. Teenagers deciding they want hormones and surgery would be bad enough, but being clapped on by gormless parents who want to be seen as cool, and threatened with complaints or litigation if you don’t agree to treat, is enough to drive people out of the job. Only “believers” are left.

I'd just refer them. Get them out of my office and into someone else's. "Good luck. Shut the door behind you".  Right, time for coffee and biccies before baby clinic. 

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'd just refer them. Get them out of my office and into someone else's. "Good luck. Shut the door behind you".  Right, time for coffee and biccies before baby clinic. 

No longer my problem. Baby clinic was always a joy unless you get pissed on during the Ortolani.