CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Keira Bell

Cunty BigBollox

42 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

No longer my problem. Baby clinic was always a joy unless you get pissed on during the Ortolani. 

I quite like it because if I've had an Indian the  night before and I'm a bit flatulent, I walk through the waiting area and let rip. The babies get the blame. You see the mums checking the baby's nappies. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I quite like it because if I've had an Indian the  night before and I'm a bit flatulent, I walk through the waiting area and let rip. The babies get the blame. You see the mums checking the baby's nappies. 

Touch of class there Gyps. Surely the average Mother can tell adult Madras with a Cobra chaser from newly digested Aptamil? 

• Like 1

On 19/07/2020 at 01:23, Last Cunt Standing said:

Try reading the policy on what happens when a GP patient wants to change gender and how their notes should be purged and relabelled. I guarantee litigation will follow when Kevin gets Cervical Cancer or Sandra gets Prostatism. The outrage that follows when Brian gets his mammogram recall is a sight to behold.

Many healthcare professionals have been warning about the dangers of this situation for years, but no one listens. Teenagers deciding they want hormones and surgery would be bad enough, but being clapped on by gormless parents who want to be seen as cool, and threatened with complaints or litigation if you don’t agree to treat, is enough to drive people out of the job. Only “believers” are left.

Try telling Pen. It’s on its fourth set of silicon piss flaps and it’s started using real chicken fillets from ALDI up top. Real life problems of the LGBTQGHIAX community. 

8 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

No longer my problem. Baby clinic was always a joy unless you get pissed on during the Ortolani. 

That’s on the extras list. Sorry I’ve got to stop taking my work home with me and cut this brothel talk out. 

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Did you encourage STI checks for your colleagues, or were you more at the “wipe it on the curtains” end of the slave trade?

No curtains. No point. There weren’t any windows. Windows only encourage people to dream of one day escaping. lol.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
14 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’d be quite happy to piss on you Bertie but I fear the queue would be so long that I may not reach the final denouement. Prostate problems you see Bertie. I’m sure you can look it up in the “Bullshitters Book of Fake Wannabe Doctors” but I wouldn’t bother if I were you.

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I’d be quite happy to piss on you Bertie but I fear the queue would be so long that I may not reach the final denouement. Prostate problems you see Bertie. I’m sure you can look it up in the “Bullshitters Book of Fake Wannabe Doctors” but I wouldn’t bother if I were you.

1. I don’t know why you’d be loitering in baby clinic to piss on anyone and unless you are going to seek advice on barrier creams as an adult nappy wearer, it’s a bit of a conundrum. I’m sure you mean no harm. 
2. Doxazosin might help your prostate, and possibly shave a few points off your terrifying BP.
3. I don’t “wannabe” a doctor anymore, so I’m not. 

Fuck off. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/07/2020 at 12:24, camberwell gypsy said: