CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Death of The 747

Last Cunt Standing

Guest Weary&Disgusted
On 19/07/2020 at 15:07, Cuntybaws said:

On a more vertical tangent the sound and fury of a space shuttle night launch was something special, but my ultimate regret is that I never saw a Saturn V go up.

23 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

He is a miserable little twerp agreed? 

Wizard called me a miserable little twerp once.  It was because I didn't like the socks he gave me.  They didn't match.  Wizard said I was being too fussy, but given what he likes to wear, I don't trust his judgement - I mean look at him:

image.png.ab0e52aa54bab04626afe034417f79f5.png

I was most put out by the unkind remark and I do suggest you exercise some caution before bandying about ill-thought-out insults here on the corner, especially with all the complications from your head trauma - you may cause unintended offence.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

Wizard called me a miserable little twerp once.  It was because I didn't like the socks he gave me.  They didn't match.  Wizard said I was being too fussy, but given what he likes to wear, I don't trust his judgement - I mean look at him:

I was most put out by the unkind remark and I do suggest you exercise some caution before bandying about ill-thought-out insults here on the corner, especially with all the complications from your head trauma - you may cause unintended offence.

Who are you? 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Rolly, I've made £600 today from the comfort of my home. I know it's a pittance to your vast wealth, but I'm quite content given this current economic situation. 

To be honest, Major, I'd be grateful for any tips. I've had to raise a tax on the Kingdom to cover Covid related expenses and have resorted to living on @King Billy's generosity to keep me in crowns and soldiers.  Thank the heavens for @King Billy! Oh, and congratulations on your ingenuity - there will always be a place for you in the Kingdom, we need movers and shakers! (Not the Childe Harold kind...)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

To be honest, Major, I'd be grateful for any tips. I've had to raise a tax on the Kingdom to cover Covid related expenses and have resorted to living on @King Billy's generosity to keep me in crowns and soldiers.  Thank the heavens for @King Billy! Oh, and congratulations on your ingenuity - there will always be a place for you in the Kingdom, we need movers and shakers! (Not the Childe Harold kind...)

Rubbish. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Frank said:

Seriously. I come on here to be enlightened by ex old bill, retired doctors, ex cons and thickos. What, exactly, are you all about? 

Seriously isn't a word I hear often on here, Frank, but it's a civil question so I'll answer.

Here is what it says about me on my Wikipedia page:

Rollo: a childlike king who was always in need of advice and assistance from his friends. Among these were The Magician (a father figure); Cook (the king's cook, a mother figure, who was arguably the real ruler of the kingdom); his neighbour and girlfriend, Queen Gwen; King Frank; and Rollo's cat, Hamlet, who was generally portrayed as wiser than Rollo himself.

Personally, I do not care for the somewhat casual and, dare I say, condescending tone of this entry.  I'll find the silly bugger who wrote this and introduce them to Childe Harold - then they'll see what being childlike and in need of assistance really means.  I bet it was Pen.

Frank, thank you so much for your kind interest. I hope this answers your enquiry adequately.

Warmest regards

KR

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Rolly, I've made £600 today from the comfort of my home. I know it's a pittance to your vast wealth, but I'm quite content given this current economic situation. 

Major I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the Monopoly Store is no longer trading. You may find it tricky spending your wedge elsewhere.

Glad to be of help.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

Her Majesty and I were discussing the current economic difficulties over at the House of Rollo, so this very morn I’ve introduced a stupid cunt tax across the Kingdom with quite harsh penalties (death) for any of the lower class who dare not to pay. I’ve instructed my minions to deliver a daily mountain of cash to your good selves until such times as you find your feet. Be a good chap and confer our best wishes on the delectable Gwen. Also we will be hosting the annual Cunts Banquet next month and will expect you both to attend in full regalia.

Yours as always, Your Heavenly appointed master.

KB

• Like 1

18 hours ago, King Billy said:

Her Majesty and I were discussing the current economic difficulties over at the House of Rollo, so this very morn I’ve introduced a stupid cunt tax across the Kingdom with quite harsh penalties (death) for any of the lower class who dare not to pay. I’ve instructed my minions to deliver a daily mountain of cash to your good selves until such times as you find your feet. Be a good chap and confer our best wishes on the delectable Gwen. Also we will be hosting the annual Cunts Banquet next month and will expect you both to attend in full regalia.

KB

Your generosity is exceeded only by your charm, wit and fine looks.  Queen Gwen is literally tickled pink; being tickled in such a way as to induce such a livid hue is something she enjoys greatly, despite the moaning, and she would be pleased to return the favour on whatever occasion Your Majesties deem apposite.

I shall be only too pleased to wear my best socks and shiny buttons for your banquet next month - I have procured some of Eric's stash if you would care to share. He brought it by way of an apology for the paste-bucket incident.

Your grovelling servant,

KR

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KingRollo said:

Still on about the head trauma? Unintended offence isn't worth the paper its written on - like Chelsea's defence.

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

KB

Those re-runs of Downtown Abbey can really take over especially when you already call your avatar a "King". 

20 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Still on about the head trauma? Unintended offence isn't worth the paper its written on - like Chelsea's defence.

Chelsea's Defence sounds like a film suitable for the Hallmark channel.  I doubt such a film would be worth watching though. It would probably be a legal drama about a carer, looking after a tragic victim of a bike accident, who got distracted and let him eat crayons...