CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Death of The 747

Last Cunt Standing

15 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me!.......Jeff Bezos! What’s that rich cunt doing on here? What happened Marjorie? Did you flog off all the bog rolls you hoarded when the Chinky Flu turned up? 

Jealousy is an incredibly distasteful trait, Jewdith. I provide a better service than that cunt Bezos, and I'm not in the illuminati! 

1 hour ago, southerncunt said:

I have seen some nonsensical fucking bollocks on this site, but the last page and a half takes the cake. It’s like the mad hatters fucking tea party on here. 

Sort yourselves out you fuckwits. This shit is supposed to be amusing.

Blame it on Margaret Thatcher, she shut most of the secure homes, and the window licking idiots migrate to sites like this. Add to this poor highway maintenance, sunshine buses flipping over, and escaping gurners turning up. How ironic would it be, if the Queen's flight crashed into Kunt Rollo's 'castle', and killed him and his family. Now that would be amusing.

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Thanks for being so candid, Rolly. Ive heard the kingdom has incredibly fertile soil perfect for a certain herb. Now the Major's more than prepared to work with wizard on this. In fact, when I broached the idea he suggested turning the kingdom into a full blown narco state, and suggested we grow opium too. Why do you think my dear friend King Billy is recession proof? It's not just the brothels. 

Hmmm, the Narkingdom of Rollo has quite a ring to it!  Cook would probably like to expand her herb collection, I am sure; she is always looking for something to take the gamey taste out of the geese we are reduced to eating.  Opium is an interesting idea - I  believe Wizard is pretty au fait with the stuff - although the Emperor of the Orient might have something to say about it if we start competing with Eastern markets.  King Billy is a dear friend indeed.  I had put his wealth down to his court's distillation of pimpery to a fine art (I am sure he does not sully his own royal hands, but doubtless the wisdom is passed on.) I have heard tell of the legendary brothels - Queen Gwen refuses to allow me to visit though. Are you a regular frequenter?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KingRollo said:

Eric, you are indispensable and no serf. I apologise for any offence caused by my careless words.  I only meant to imply how praiseworthy your ... ahem ... gifts to the palace are, and how gentlemanly you have been in the wake of the wallpaper paste scandal.  Forgive me.

With humblest apologies,

KR

It is I who should apologise your majesty. I was heavily drunk. I think I went out in the early hours and sacked Trumpton.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingRollo said:

Hmmm, the Narkingdom of Rollo has quite a ring to it!  Cook would probably like to expand her herb collection, I am sure; she is always looking for something to take the gamey taste out of the geese we are reduced to eating.  Opium is an interesting idea - I  believe Wizard is pretty au fait with the stuff - although the Emperor of the Orient might have something to say about it if we start competing with Eastern markets.  King Billy is a dear friend indeed.  I had put his wealth down to his court's distillation of pimpery to a fine art (I am sure he does not sully his own royal hands, but doubtless the wisdom is passed on.) I have heard tell of the legendary brothels - Queen Gwen refuses to allow me to visit though. Are you a regular frequenter?

The emperors palm can be greased Rolly, its not a problem, everybody has a price. I couldn't possibly comment in detail on the brothels, as I have diplomatic immunity in @King Billyprincipality, but I can assure you you're missing out. 

41 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

A dead Frank could still entertain many on here. Preferable to the drivel being posted of late.  I can put up with Covid19 and global warming,  but fucking Eric?

Everybody's gone off to fantasy land bar Judge. If I can say one thing, at least the old cunts consistent with his ignorance! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It is I who should apologise your majesty. I was heavily drunk. I think I went out in the early hours and sacked Trumpton.

No problem Eric, I quite understand. Wizard always complains about his terms and conditions when he's had one too many from his special cauldron.

Glad to hear your judgement wasn't wholly impaired and I hope you burned down Trumpton clock.  They were forever bragging about their stupid clock, "Telling the time, steadily, sensibly; never too quickly, never too slowly. Telling the time for Trumpton". What the hell else is a clock supposed to do? Stupid sods.  And Camberwell fucking Green can go next on your list, Eric: if you come across Messers Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grubb, hang them all.  Especially Grubb.

I am thinking about putting you on the honours list to be knighted for service to the realm - Sir Eric of Cuntman. Does that appeal to you?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

No problem Eric, I quite understand. Wizard always complains about his terms and conditions when he's had one too many from his special cauldron.

Glad to hear your judgement wasn't wholly impaired and I hope you burned down Trumpton clock.  They were forever bragging about their stupid clock, "Telling the time, steadily, sensibly; never too quickly, never too slowly. Telling the time for Trumpton". What the hell else is a clock supposed to do? Stupid sods.  And Camberwell fucking Green can go next on your list, Eric: if you come across Messers Pugh, Pugh, Barley, McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grubb, hang them all.  Especially Grubb.

I am thinking about putting you on the honours list to be knighted for service to the realm - Sir Eric of Cuntman. Does that appeal to you?

Eric has asked me to give his usual tesponse to cold callers: Fuck Off! Now open mouthed marvel at that sycophant. 

5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Eric has asked me to give his usual tesponse to cold callers: Fuck Off! Now open mouthed marvel at that sycophant. 

1. I responded to Eric - therefore categorically not a cold caller.

2. What's a tesponse?

3. Nothing usual about being told to fuck off by Eric - unless you're a blithering idiot - think he must save all that for you!

4. I, on the other hand, do not recourse to telling fellow corner dwellers to fuck off. Not even Punkape or Pen. I am, however, seriously considering making an exception for you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

4. I, on the other hand, do not recourse to telling fellow corner dwellers to fuck off. Not even Punkape or Pen. I am, however, seriously considering making an exception for you.

Do it, do it, do it...