CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Should Marijuana be Legalised in the UK ?

Guest Weary&Disgusted

4 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Neither of those things. This stuff is far more potent than it used to be and is seriously negatively effecting the long term mental health of teenagers who habitually use it... 

Its a bit like the stuff we drink .. until the 1980s most beer and larger had the strength of weasel piss now its the full badger and a lot of cunts have fucked up livers by the time they are in their thirties.

5 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Neither of those things. This stuff is far more potent than it used to be and is seriously negatively effecting the long term mental health of teenagers who habitually use it... 

Agreed. When I first got on the herb is was either hash, squidgy black or a really dry, dark green weed. All got you nicely stoned. However, around the late 90s the good aforementioned weed vanished to be replaced with super skunk that got fucked out of your skull after 1 joint.

Any of you tokers know if the old weed is still knocking about? I haven't indulged in years.

7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Agreed. When I first got on the herb is was either hash, squidgy black or a really dry, dark green weed. All got you nicely stoned. However, around the late 90s the good aforementioned weed vanished to be replaced with super skunk that got fucked out of your skull after 1 joint.

Any of you tokers know if the old weed is still knocking about? I haven't indulged in years.

The dry dark, almost brownish weed? I used to like that. Had a sort of creamy aroma to it. People used to call it 'Thai weed' or 'African bush'. Squidgy 'gold Seal' black has always been my favourite. Piss easy to skin up, just roll it into a thin worm on the back of a CD case. 

On 21/07/2020 at 19:56, Eric Cuntman said:

No brainer. Of course it should be legalised. It causes far less social problems than alcohol, the 'gateway drug' argument is total bollocks. It doesn't lead to other drugs. The only associated activity is building contraptions to smoke it with. If it leads to anything, it leads to carpentry. 

The establishment are happy to lock up harmless cunts for 7 years, for importing a kilo of herbs. While simultaneously issuing much lighter sentences to depraved, baby raping perverts. Says a lot about where the sympathies of the lawmakers and judiciary really lie. The dirty fucking nonces.

What type and strength of Marijuana should be legalised and at what age can someone consume it ?

It’s a class B drug.

2 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

What type and strength of Marijuana should be legalised and at what age can someone consume it ?

It’s a class B drug.

All of it. Strength is variable across the board and therefore virtually impossible to quantify. 

18 years of age would make sense. Considering 18 year olds are free to get violent and irrational on alcohol. 

I don't know if it still applies, but certain strains of cannabis could be given an 'A' classification if they tested high enough for THC content.

49 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The dry dark, almost brownish weed? I used to like that. Had a sort of creamy aroma to it. People used to call it 'Thai weed' or 'African bush'. Squidgy 'gold Seal' black has always been my favourite. Piss easy to skin up, just roll it into a thin worm on the back of a CD case. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
On 29/07/2020 at 07:11, cuntspotter said:

A legitimate concern.  However, what if the government regulated all aspects of the trade in cannabis, including the THC strength, so that only product with lower levels of THC was available ?  I suppose we might be going in circles here, as people might insist on buying "the strong stuff" from non regulated sources, thus creating another black market...

Guest Weary&Disgusted
16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

All of it. Strength is variable across the board and therefore virtually impossible to quantify. 

18 years of age would make sense. Considering 18 year olds are free to get violent and irrational on alcohol. 

I don't know if it still applies, but certain strains of cannabis could be given an 'A' classification if they tested high enough for THC content.

A good suggestion.  I think the government would need to have a licensing system, where people would only be able to trade if they could prove that their product conformed to rules on THC strength/content.  Much like they do when they measure "proof" with alcoholic drinks.  

7 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

A good suggestion.  I think the government would need to have a licensing system, where people would only be able to trade if they could prove that their product conformed to rules on THC strength/content.  Much like they do when they measure "proof" with alcoholic drinks.  

Indeed.

You know where you stand with Alcohol and driving for example.I rarely have more than 5 and drive.

What are the regulations with illegal drugs.........there aren’t any because they’re illegal.

28 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Indeed.

You know where you stand with Alcohol and driving for example.I rarely have more than 5 and drive.

What are the regulations with illegal drugs.........there aren’t any because they’re illegal.

Just can’t help yourself, twat.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
28 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Indeed.

Well, it all depends on whether the police believe that the motorist's ability to drive has been sufficiently impaired.

https://www.gov.uk/drug-driving-law

37 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Indeed.

The same old bollocks from our resident drink-drive faux aristocrat. What an absolute wanker.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

A legitimate concern.  However, what if the government regulated all aspects of the trade in cannabis, including the THC strength, so that only product with lower levels of THC was available ?  I suppose we might be going in circles here, as people might insist on buying "the strong stuff" from non regulated sources, thus creating another black market...

BLACK MARKETS MATTER.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Indeed.

I bet you don’t have to be asked twice to ‘Blow into this please sir’

On 31/07/2020 at 15:57, Earl of Punkape said:

More drivel from Savile’s bum chum....

Did you meet in Broadmoor?

lol.

I agree on your earlier point before these mindless cretins becane keyboard warriors of the Corner. A spliff should be a legal entitlement at 18. Like having your first drink in a pub. There seems to be a hypocritical attitude towards alcohol regulation and personal responsibility and on the other hand soft drugs.