CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Should Marijuana be Legalised in the UK ?

Guest Weary&Disgusted

37 minutes ago, Frank said:

Why bother buying yourself a rod, line and tackle, spend hours if not days cooped up in a damp two-man tent on Croxley Green, fishing for elusive trout? Use your loaf you dope.  

Clearly, you're still rattled as fuck from earlier. What you don't know is I PM'd Roops in your defence some while back, to try and get you reinstated after your latest ban. Believe me, it's not because I like you but rather because I'd love to see another cringeworthy upload of your shrieking faggot voice, bellowing out your latest mockney geezah sing-a-long.

Nice trainers BTW. You've got small feet, haven't you?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Clearly, you're still rattled as fuck from earlier. What you don't know is I PM'd Roops in your defence some while back, to try and get you reinstated after your latest ban. Believe me, it's not because I like you but rather because I'd love to see another cringeworthy upload of your shrieking faggot voice, bellowing out your latest mockney geezah sing-a-long.

Nice trainers BTW. You've got small feet, haven't you?

Wolfie remember it’s all about the timing. You’re not doing yourself any favours. Breathe. 

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

I specifically asked for Jamon Iberico and they’ve given me this Spam looking shite. What would you do? https://ibb.co/VJtHGP2

Bear in mind their Special board... 

https://ibb.co/X5FMBRW

That shit looks fucking horrible, although we both know I have no idea what its supposed to look like, or what that sign says.

They've clearly given you some shit out of a Tesco deli meat multi pack. Wouldn't even feed it to the cat.

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

That shit looks fucking horrible, although we both know I have no idea what its supposed to look like, or what that sign says.

They've clearly given you some shit out of a Tesco deli meat multi pack. Wouldn't even feed it to the cat.

You don’t know how it should look. I do. You’re a cleaner, probably brighter than most, but nevertheless a cleaner. Fuck off. 

Edited by Frank
I’m sorry RK.. I misread your post. I really am a nasty person.
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Frank said:

I specifically asked for Jamon Iberico and they’ve given me this Spam looking stuff. What would you do? https://ibb.co/VJtHGP2

Bear in mind their Special board... 

https://ibb.co/X5FMBRW

Solo break away again Fran?, nothing as pitiful as the lone dinner prodding away at a mobile phone for company, pitiful cunt. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I don’t know if this’ll make you feel any better, but I ordered the Special on that board, thinking it was those little tasty headless fried fish.. boquerones. He served up a plate of shelled prawns and I had to google translate that I am a Wolfie... a fucking idiot. 

35 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Solo break away again Fran?, nothing as pitiful as the lone dinner prodding away at a mobile phone for company, pitiful cunt. 

True. However, I can’t get the image out of my mind of that rubber-necked grotesque freckled thing you posted on here the other year. Swollen ankles, oversized Rolex watch-wearing wrinkled Essex dinosaur cunt, if I recall?

• Like 3

Just now, Frank said:

I don’t know if this’ll make you feel any better, but I ordered the Special on that board, thinking it was those little tasty headless fried fish.. boquerones. He served up a plate of shelled prawns and I had to google translate that I am a Wolfie... a fucking idiot. 

I'm just chuffed you said I was probably brighter than most cleaners honestly. I think you might be a bit drunk though, so I think its best if we both stop with the pally pally stuff and part with a healthy and mutual "fuck off" before this gets embarrassing.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I'm just chuffed you said I was probably brighter than most cleaners honestly. I think you might be a bit drunk though, so I think its best if we both stop with the pally pally stuff and part with a healthy and mutual "fuck off" before this gets embarrassing.

Ok. 

41 minutes ago, Frank said:

True. However, I can’t get the image out of my mind of that rubber-necked grotesque freckled thing you posted on here the other year. Swollen ankles, oversized Rolex watch-wearing wrinkled Essex dinosaur cunt, if I recall?

She was a dial out, 60 Euros a night and made breakfast, Do you need the number? 

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

No.. it isn’t. Sitting opposite some old dog masticating on a pork loin is not ‘company’. I love dining alone. 

I remember seeing you in the pub in cannon street, you was sitting about dead middle of the front bar on your own again.... lonely the world over 😢, give Eric a call

6 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Ed .. one of my neighbours has just told me that his new bird has got angina .. any thoughts?

Pen, I was out the other night in Conil eating tapas with Ming when she started picking her old receding gums openly in front of me. It was really odd; she was picking away with one hand, whilst guarding her mouth with the other.. as if she was shielding me from the offence. I told her that she made me sick and both my soppy kids got up and left the table. I despair, I really do. 

8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I remember seeing you in the pub in cannon street, you was sitting about dead middle of the front bar on your own again.... lonely the world over 😢, give Eric a call

That’s not true. I walked in and saw a pair of sad Essex types in short-sleeved Ralph Lauren shirts, pouring over their phones and talking bollocks. You clocked me staring at you, pissed yourself, then dived downstairs to the toilets. I have the photos if you’ve forgotten. 

Not only are you a grotesque piece of shit, you’re also thick as mud. That doesn’t mean we can’t be friends. 

14 minutes ago, Frank said:

Pen, I was out the other night in Conil eating tapas with Ming when she started picking her old receding gums openly in front of me. It was really odd; she was picking away with one hand, whilst guarding her mouth with the other.. as if she was shielding me from the offence. I told her that she made me sick and both my soppy kids got up and left the table. I despair, I really do. 

She's 34 a fitness fanatic and thin as a rake .. I've told him to take her for a run.

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

That’s not true. I walked in and saw a pair of sad Essex types in short-sleeved Ralph Lauren shirts, pouring over their phones and talking bollocks. You clocked me staring at you, pissed yourself, then dived downstairs to the toilets. I have the photos if you’ve forgotten. 

Not only are you a grotesque piece of shit, you’re also thick as mud. That doesn’t mean we can’t be friends. 

God knows I love you frank, but I couldn’t possibly be friends with you as I would be your only friend, too needy by a country mile... 

Just now, Eddie said:

God knows I love you frank, but I couldn’t possibly be friends with you as I would be your only friend, too needy by a country mile... 

He was trying the same thing with me, Eddie. Clingy drunk.

It'll wear off by the morning, sorry he found his way over to you.

• Like 1