Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Sign in to follow this  
Weary&Disgusted

Which Songs and Music do you detest the most ?

Recommended Posts

Music is experienced subjectively.  Everybody hears a song/music in a slightly different way.  Which music and songs do you absolutely hate ?  Do you dislike a particular singer or musician ?  If so, why ?  If you could go back in a time machine and prevent one particular genre of music from being created, which genre would you choose to remove from existence ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Music is experienced subjectively.  Everybody hears a song/music in a slightly different way.  Which music and songs do you absolutely hate ?  Do you dislike a particular singer or musician ?  If so, why ?  If you could go back in a time machine and prevent one particular genre of music from being created, which genre would you choose to remove from existence ?

I dislike country & western.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Music is experienced subjectively.  Everybody hears a song/music in a slightly different way.  Which music and songs do you absolutely hate ?  Do you dislike a particular singer or musician ?  If so, why ?  If you could go back in a time machine and prevent one particular genre of music from being created, which genre would you choose to remove from existence ?

Jazz, giant steaming pile of noisey irritating shit. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Music is experienced subjectively.  Everybody hears a song/music in a slightly different way.  Which music and songs do you absolutely hate ?  Do you dislike a particular singer or musician ?  If so, why ?  If you could go back in a time machine and prevent one particular genre of music from being created, which genre would you choose to remove from existence ?

If I was to list the musicians and singers I detest, my post would be fucking huge.  But top of the heap is that dwarf faced lounge singer and all round cunt Robbie Williams. 

As for music genres I nominate Prog Rock. Ooh that reminds me,   Rick Wakeman. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Music is experienced subjectively.  Everybody hears a song/music in a slightly different way.  Which music and songs do you absolutely hate ?  Do you dislike a particular singer or musician ?  If so, why ?  If you could go back in a time machine and prevent one particular genre of music from being created, which genre would you choose to remove from existence ?

Rap music. Firstly because it sounds shit. And secondly because the white male has been demonised and marginalised for apparently being sexist, aggressive etc' etc', and told we should be passive, effeminate and non-threatening.

However, black men are lauded, applauded and rewarded for bouncing around grabbing their crotches whilst screaming "BITCH, NIGGA, MUTHAFUCKA" and glorifying rape, murder and misogyny.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I dislike country & western.

Come on Pen. I saw you coming runner up at the Sunnyside Crumblies line dancing competition last year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

Jazz, giant steaming pile of noisey irritating shit. 

Yes, but what MUSIC do you hate?

I have a perhaps irrational hatred of Florence and the Machine, specifically that smug-faced, up her own arse, ginger cunt Florence Welch. I've never warmed to Stravinsky either.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Come on Pen. I saw you coming runner up at the Sunnyside Crumblies line dancing competition last year. 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If I was to list the musicians and singers I detest, my post would be fucking huge.  But top of the heap is that dwarf faced lounge singer and all round cunt Robbie Williams. 

As for music genres I nominate Prog Rock. Ooh that reminds me,   Rick Wakeman. 

I agree about Robbie Williams.  I catch myself grinding my teeth when he gets airtime.  I wonder what foreigners make of him...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Come on Pen. I saw you coming runner up at the Sunnyside Crumblies line dancing competition last year. 

That would staggering .. my knees are too fucked to dance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any song that can be sung on Songs of Praise by hypocritical folk who think singing a few bars of 'All Things Bright & Beautiful' will absolve them of their sins and secure their place in heaven. Fuck off, you're going to hell, cunts!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't dislike her, but if there is ever a prize for the worst song lyrics ever, Desre wins it easily with this :

 

Oh, I get the shivers
I don't want to see a ghost,
It's a sight that I fear most
I'd rather have a piece of toast 

ghost/toast.  Really ?  That was the best you could come up with ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I don't dislike her, but if there is ever a prize for the worst song lyrics ever, Desre wins it easily with this :

 

Oh, I get the shivers
I don't want to see a ghost,
It's a sight that I fear most
I'd rather have a piece of toast 

ghost/toast.  Really ?  That was the best you could come up with ?

Any musical act which is quoted by David Brent is automatically a massive fucking shitcunt pig-dog skank.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Any song that can be sung on Songs of Praise by hypocritical folk who think singing a few bars of 'All Things Bright & Beautiful' will absolve them of their sins and secure their place in heaven. Fuck off, you're going to hell, cunts!

The rich man in his castle (Punkape) the poor man at his gate (Eric)..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yes, but what MUSIC do you hate?

I have a perhaps irrational hatred of Florence and the Machine, specifically that smug-faced, up her own arse, ginger cunt Florence Welch. I've never warmed to Stravinsky either.

I may be exposing myself as an ignorant philistine here, but I've always found orchestra conductors really irritating. They act like they are superstars, but do the rest of the musicians really need some sort of miming wierdo telling them how to play their instruments, or could they manage perfectly well without ?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Rap music. Firstly because it sounds shit. And secondly because the white male has been demonised and marginalised for apparently being sexist, aggressive etc' etc', and told we should be passive, effeminate and non-threatening.

However, black men are lauded, applauded and rewarded for bouncing around grabbing their crotches whilst screaming "BITCH, NIGGA, MUTHAFUCKA" and glorifying rape, murder and misogyny.

You might still like Fur Q though :

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

The rich man in his castle (Punkape) the poor man at his gate (Eric)..

The stupid cow whose LinkedIn page has been seen by everyone here (Pen)

Still trying to impress frank?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I may be exposing myself as an ignorant philistine here, but I've always found orchestra conductors really irritating. They act like they are superstars, but do the rest of the musicians really need some sort of miming wierdo telling them how to play their instruments, or could they manage perfectly well without ?  

Ape nominated orchestra conductors recently. I've always thought the same. Pretentious cunts scooping up the glory off the back of those with actual talent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Musical Theatre ..  what a load of wank .. but special mention to any and all the plagiarised shite by the Lloyd Webber twat .. there can 't be a single solitary  composer living or dead that hasn't had his or her tunes lifted by the cunt to be  given a good stir to be then presented as his latest  masterpiece. Not to say many other usual suspects  aren't guilty of the same but this fucker has turned it into an art form [pun intended] 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ape nominated orchestra conductors recently. I've always thought the same. Pretentious cunts scooping up the glory off the back of those with actual talent.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The stupid cow whose LinkedIn page has been seen by everyone here (Pen)

Still trying to impress frank?

No .. and you are a mouthy little tit scared to come through his own front door.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

No .. and you are a mouthy little tit scared to come through his own front door.

Rattled. Get back up Frank's arse. Shit stirring cunt.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...