CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Naked Athena"

Trucking Funt

During another night of criminality by commie lunatics in Oregon, this crazy bitch decides to completely strip off except for her beanie and spread eagle herself in front of the police line. Predictably, the lefty media are now describing this as some sort of performance art and have dubbed her "Naked Athena".

Turns out that she's actually a prostitute who got her pimp to film the whole thing in what is obviously a PR stunt.

If I had been one of those coppers I would have shot her in the mildred.

A protester dubbed 'Naked Athena' has been revealed as a woman in her thirties named Jen

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

During another night of criminality by commie lunatics in Oregon, this crazy bitch decides to completely strip off except for her beanie and spread eagle herself in front of the police line. Predictably, the lefty media are now describing this as some sort of performance art and have dubbed her "Naked Athena".

Turns out that she's actually a prostitute who got her pimp to film the whole thing in what is obviously a PR stunt.

A protester dubbed 'Naked Athena' has been revealed as a woman in her thirties named Jen

What's Mildred? I assume it means 'fanny', but why?

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Eh? What the fuck is the rhyming slang 'mildred' in its full form?

Sorry Eric, I was rather pissed yesterday evening and misunderstood you. It isn't slang, it's just an in house term myself and a few chums use to describe female genitalia. I'm not quite sure what inspired it. Probably alcohol.

8 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Sorry Eric, I was rather pissed yesterday evening and misunderstood you. It isn't slang, it's just an in house term myself and a few chums use to describe female genitalia. I'm not quite sure what inspired it. Probably alcohol.

You fucking rotter. I've been googling like a navvy and failed to find anyone famous called 'Mildred Blunt'.

• Like 1

On 28/07/2020 at 02:57, Trucking Funt said:

It is decreed that henceforth and forthwith this place shall be known as Mildreds Corner.

• Like 1

On 27/07/2020 at 19:52, Trucking Funt said:

At least we know how she parts her hair. 

• Like 1

On 28/07/2020 at 02:57, Trucking Funt said:

I caught my George in my zip yesterday. That was alcohol related too.

58 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

There could be an unexpected up-side to this. Young women across the world may strip in public, in sisterly solidarity to protest about whatever it is that they're all so cross about.

With covid extra fat layers, obesity raging at over sixty percent, lockdown neglect etc, the sea of disgusting tuskers flapping on command, would be simply too much to bear.