CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE The truth is out!

King Billy

Guest Weary&Disgusted
20 minutes ago, King Billy said:

‘FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!’

How did we get onto the topic of teeth and dentistry anyway ?  

Why did King Rollo go to the dentist ?  

To get a new crown.  

*Baddum - Tish*

Guest judgetwi
19 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, this is now the second time where you've interjected with "a friend told me". In fact the French compare unfavourably to the British according to the World Health Organisation's DMFT index. I think you are a victim of the American stereotypical myth about British oral health not helped by TV programmes like Family Guy or the Austin Powers films which regularly portray the British having crooked teeth. Actually British dental health is better than the USA's as confirmed by this article in the American published Medicinenet.com, a consumer orientated medical website. Certainly the Americans spend more on cosmetic treatment which is a different matter altogether.

You tell him Mr Roops! We can’t have cunts challenging you!

Fucking outrageous!

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You tell him Mr Roops! We can’t have cunts challenging you!

Fucking outrageous!

If and when you remove your head from your arse you just might notice everyone on this site is "challenged" at some point and responds accordingly...

14 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The definition of "cosmetic" in this country includes having a working set of mandibles that enables a balanced healthy meal to be consumed outside of the processed pureed food chain. I can't see why you are so wedded to something to the extent you would swear blind defending it, you gave up so long ago. Be realistic not sentimental. Somebody told me actually happened to be "somebody" inside Guys Dental School not a set of lying statistics you've dug up to justify your viewpoint. 

Yeah, right...making up risible definitions to suit your argument and making baseless assumptions isn't going to help you when facts become inconvenient. :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah, right...making up risible definitions to suit your argument and making baseless assumptions isn't going to help you when facts become inconvenient. :rolleyes:

Well Mrs Roops you've really sunk your teeth into this subject for personal and professional reasons. Wooah I'm backing off. I must say I still have strong feelings of professional loyalty even though most of IT was a shower of shit and most of THEM were cunts. 

LOL

PS Do us a favour a spill the beans on that mystery Tory MP charged with rape? Who the fuck is it? What magic wand conceals the fucker's ID? Yet Julian Assange continues to endure a Stalinist Show Trial. Strange times we live in. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Well Mrs Roops you've really sunk your teeth into this subject for personal and professional reasons. Wooah I'm backing off. I must say I still have strong feelings of professional loyalty even though most of IT was a shower of shit and most of THEM were cunts. 

LOL

PS Do us a favour a spill the beans on that mystery Tory MP charged with rape? Who the fuck is it? What magic wand conceals the fucker's ID? Yet Julian Assange continues to endure a Stalinist Show Trial. Strange times we live in. 

Okay, I'll bite.  Assange is a traitor.  He knowingly released vast swathes of information which endangered various agents in the field, not just ours, but those of allies for many countries.  Not small surgical leaks to fight perceived abuses of power, but indiscriminatory floods of data.  Assange is not worthy of our sympathy.  

1 minute ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Okay, I'll bite.  Assange is a traitor.  He knowingly released vast swathes of information which endangered various agents in the field, not just ours, but those of allies for many countries.  Not small surgical leaks to fight perceived abuses of power, but indiscriminatory floods of data.  Assange is not worthy of our sympathy.  

Who's the fucking MP? 

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Roops I'd like to take this moment to point out that @ChildeHarold has made a point of pursuing a personal vendetta against me despite having no contact with me for almost a week. He's been showing the exact same behaviour he claims is unfair and against the main reason of the site. He's clearly a toxic presence, a hypocrite and a nuisance and should be fucked off as soon as possible as myself and many others have simply become bored of dealing with the moaning little shitweasel.

As you can see from this link, he's clearly taken the time to research old comments made by punters for little more than the simple act of being an annoying little pest and inflaming the inter-member acrimony, derailing of topics and personal insults that he so desperately claims to be the victim of:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Roops I'd like to take this moment to point out that @ChildeHarold has made a point of pursuing a personal vendetta against me despite having no contact with me for almost a week. He's been showing the exact same behaviour he claims is unfair and against the main reason of the site. He's clearly a toxic presence, a hypocrite and a nuisance and should be fucked off as soon as possible as myself and many others have simply become bored of dealing with the moaning little shitweasel.

As you can see from this link, he's clearly taken the time to research old comments made by punters for little more than the simple act of being an annoying little pest and inflaming the inter-member acrimony, derailing of topics and personal insults that he so desperately claims to be the victim of:

Unfortunately the last quoted statement is entirely accurate. You really are something that has dried up on the path and may require a good soaking of 70% hand sanitiser mixed with bleach to dislodge. On the other hand you might wash off if we have a good downpour. Either way, all the best, love you to bits... I really mean that. ♥️

25 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The only thing you know how to open in a normal way is your arsehole and actually according to other contributors there's some doubt about that. 

Fuck me! I need counseling after that horrific mauling. Are you going to say harsh things about my dog next? You fucking mong!