CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grouse Moors and the cunts that own them and shoot on them.

Penny Farthing

Beating these days is a very bourgeois activity; I haven't done it for years. "Downsizing" urban wankers who move to the country seem to do it as a social activity. I've heard of one of the more pretentious shoots having a dress code and charging for the privilege of seeing Eric Clapton and Madonna pissing money up the wall. No matter how much they've paid we stil laugh at them. Ratting in the sheds or potting rabbits/pigeons with an air-rifle is much more fun (and cheaper).

Mind you, it's quite fun watching the landowners grovelling to them.

20 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Cobblers, when have you ever heard of a beater getting shot? Although I've twice known "guns" to get hurt. Even the kind of braying posers that think slaughtering what are basically battery hens, is clever, realise that even a minor incident would end their expensive fun. They'll unload when they hear the whistle or they'll go home.

You are unlikely to have heard the waiting staff laughing at the diners, nor to have much idea of went into your soup.

The other great fun in beating is legitimately having a look at what's about.

Most of there wankers have been on the sauce before they pick up a gun so with any luck they'll blow their brains out or those of another tweed dressed cunt.

Another White Tailed Sea Eagle found poisoned near a Scottish Grouse Moor this week. It'll be banned in 12 months.

17 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

What have you against Downton Abbey? 

Never mind Downton Abbey, I'd say it's highly likely you're the result of Downs Syndrome mongs breeding. 

lol

Fuck off

9 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I would put packs of lions on the rewilded moors and have them trained to sniff out and eat real and pretend ex public school oiks.

Hyenas should be bred in huge numbers and allowed to run wild in Brent, Haringey and Tower Hamlets. Black youths and other gang members could train to fight them with their knives to build up team spirit and forge working relationships instead of peddling drugs and stabbing each other.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Tell us about your hepatitis and HIV. Then, once you’ve done that, fuck off.

I don’t have either.

I suspect you lost your deposit for your all-inclusive in Club Dago-grot.... 

I think your mental health is suffering as a result and you’ve resorted to exposing yourself in Tesco aisles to over 65’s...

lol.

5 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I don’t have either.

I suspect you lost your deposit for your all-inclusive in Club Dago-grot.... 

I think your mental health is suffering as a result and you’ve resorted to exposing yourself in Tesco aisles to over 65’s...

lol.

Oh come on, you’re bound to have at least one of them. Tell us - it’s good to talk.

11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's good to talk! Wasn't that that bald midget Bob Hoskins catchphrase in those old BT ads? 

It was. Clive James once exposed Hoskins as a fake cockney, when he showed footage of a 20 something bob Hoskins talking with a posh accent at drama college. He was a total fake.

44 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It was. Clive James once exposed Hoskins as a fake cockney, when he showed footage of a 20 something bob Hoskins talking with a posh accent at drama college. He was a total fake.

Among the actors who paid tribute at his funeral were Stephen Fry, Samuel L. Jackson, and Helen Mirren, who said that "London will miss one of her best and most loving sons".

On 30/07/2020 at 17:49, Earl of Punkape said:

Hyenas should be bred in huge numbers and allowed to run wild in Brent, Haringey and Tower Hamlets. Black youths and other gang members could train to fight them with their knives to build up team spirit and forge working relationships instead of peddling drugs and stabbing each other.

Imagine what would happened during furlough.