Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
ChildeHarold

Shamima Begum Cannot Come Back

Recommended Posts

Government wins appeal made by Begum's lawyers. Hurrah! 

This will roll on at what cost? Could YOU get legal aid on this scale, for example, if your arm got chopped off? 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Government wins appeal made by Begum's lawyers. Hurrah! 

This will roll on at what cost? Could YOU get legal aid on this scale, for example, if your arm got chopped off? 

 

Clearly, the libtard establishment care far more about terrorist filth than they do about law abiding decent people. Look at any big city. If a white bloke gets mugged by a pack of feral blacks, and he knocks one of them out in self defence, he's more likely to be prosecuted than his attackers.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Clearly, the libtard establishment care far more about terrorist filth than they do about law abiding decent people. Look at any big city. If a white bloke gets mugged by a pack of feral blacks, and he knocks one of them out in self defence, he's more likely to be prosecuted than his attackers.

Did you see what Diane Abbottoptomus's son got for exposing himself to a nurse, chasing his mother around her house with a pair of scissors with the intent to kill her, attacking 9 police officers and members of the public outside the Foreign office? Sectioned in a nice cosy hospital. No doubt the cunt will be out in 3 months after they've weaned him off the meth and give him back his cushy job at the Foreign office.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Did you see what Diane Abbottoptomus's son got for exposing himself to a nurse, chasing his mother around her house with a pair of scissors with the intent to kill her, attacking 9 police officers and members of the public outside the Foreign office? Sectioned in a nice cosy hospital. No doubt the cunt will be out in 3 months after they've weaned him off the meth and give him back his cushy job at the Foreign office.

He was also known to be supplying cocaine to colleagues at the FO.

Black privilege in all its glory. His mother should be locked up for being a nauseating, fuck-ugly racist pig.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Government wins appeal made by Begum's lawyers. Hurrah! 

This will roll on at what cost? Could YOU get legal aid on this scale, for example, if your arm got chopped off? 

 

The Supreme court will let the terrorist whore back in because the judges are to the left of Leon Trotsky. They will simply quote Article 1 protocol 13 of the Human rights act because she would have to go to Bangladesh to claim citizenship and they've threatened to hang her. The Home office already know this, they just don't want to be seen to back down, better to let the judges take the blame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Clearly, the libtard establishment care far more about terrorist filth than they do about law abiding decent people. Look at any big city. If a white bloke gets mugged by a pack of feral blacks, and he knocks one of them out in self defence, he's more likely to be prosecuted than his attackers.

This is the tip of the ice berg a potential £10million in round clock security if she comes back. (That's just for now) plus EVERYTHING else!!! 

And the same establishment is looking at taking away the "free" TV Licence from good people. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Trucking Funt said:

The Supreme court will let the terrorist whore back in because the judges are to the left of Leon Trotsky. They will simply quote Article 1 protocol 13 of the Human rights act because she would have to go to Bangladesh to claim citizenship and they've threatened to hang her. The Home office already know this, they just don't want to be seen to back down, better to let the judges take the blame.

I don't think the Left comes in to it. All these High Court Judges and Establishment types are fucking blue from top to bottom. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

The Supreme court will let the terrorist whore back in because the judges are to the left of Leon Trotsky. They will simply quote Article 1 protocol 13 of the Human rights act because she would have to go to Bangladesh to claim citizenship and they've threatened to hang her. The Home office already know this, they just don't want to be seen to back down, better to let the judges take the blame.

They should give her a lift to Bangladesh.⚰️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was also known to be supplying cocaine to colleagues at the FO.

Black privilege in all its glory. His mother should be locked up for being a nauseating, fuck-ugly racist pig.

But she's a handy vote loser for Labour. Best thing Starmer can do is publicly squash her but that would make a mess. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was also known to be supplying cocaine to colleagues at the FO.

Black privilege in all its glory. His mother should be locked up for being a nauseating, fuck-ugly racist pig.

The cheeky fat cunt still had the brass to slag off the pigs while on the BLM bandwagon even though they prevented her son from murdering her. If I'd been given the call to attend I would have taken the scenic route via Watford to get there.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't believe this ISIS bitch's potential repatriation has ever been up for consideration. This dangerous terrorist is a threat to the UK – period.

I imagine the legal bill has already amounted to hundreds of thousands of pounds, conveniently paid for by innocent people who don't want the constant risk of proven Muslim terrorists returning to their country. If by some miracle of injustice the BO-emitting insurgent ever returns to the UK as a 'British national', just imagine how much 24-hour police surveillance might actually cost taxpayers.  

Perhaps the BBC will give the mobile Guinness bottle her very own show, from which she can contribute her TV licence-enforced salary to repaying her legal debt.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

They should give her a lift to Bangladesh.⚰️

Fucking Banglas like to groom 8 year old girls for arranged marriages with boys from fly infested rural shit holes to come here and get citizenship. When it cimes to taking a dual oassport shit like Begum they say, Oh No! And Bangladesh is acceptable and HK is unacceptable? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

But she's a handy vote loser for Labour. Best thing Starmer can do is publicly squash her but that would make a mess. 

True. A fucking embarrassment that they can't get rid of because that would be racist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

True. A fucking embarrassment that they can't get rid of because that would be racist.

It be interesting to see how far the Labour Party, which is currently stunned by the scale of its election defeat, will travel with Starmer before stabbing him and each other in the back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I can't believe this ISIS bitch's potential repatriation has ever been up for discussion. This dangerous terrorist is a threat to the UK – period.

I imagine its legal bill has already amounted to hundreds of thousands of pounds, conveniently paid for by innocent people who don't want the constant risk of proven Muslim terrorists returning to their country. If by some miracle of injustice the BO-emitting insurgent ever returns to the UK as a 'British' national, just imagine how much 24-hour police surveillance might actually cost taxpayers.  

Perhaps the BBC will give the mobile Guinness bottle her very own show, from which she can contribute her TV licence-enforced salary to repaying her debt.

 

The BBC have sickeningly supported the murderous slag from day one. Turning up at the refugee camp and giving her a tiny tears doll wrapped in cloth, so they could pretend it was her third imaginary baby. And then hand wringingly reporting the demise of fake baby number 3 before anyone could question what was under the cloth wrapping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I don't think the Left comes in to it. All these High Court Judges and Establishment types are fucking blue from top to bottom. 

This banana skin statement proves again how little you know about the British legal system. You fucking moron.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, White Cunt said:

This banana skin statement proves again how little you know about the British legal system. You fucking moron.

YOUR ARE A HOPELESS CASE. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

YOUR ARE A HOPELESS CASE. 

Type your garbage with a larger font, it may add some weight to the feeble statements.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I don't think the Left comes in to it. All these High Court Judges and Establishment types are fucking blue from top to bottom. 

You're fucking joking. The recently retired President of the court Baroness Hale is a complete feminutter who tried to kibosh brexit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

The Supreme court will let the terrorist whore back in because the judges are to the left of Leon Trotsky. They will simply quote Article 1 protocol 13 of the Human rights act because she would have to go to Bangladesh to claim citizenship and they've threatened to hang her. The Home office already know this, they just don't want to be seen to back down, better to let the judges take the blame.

If her legal team is eventually successful and she returns via court ruling, other 'British' ISIS prisoners in Syria may also attempt to return to the UK for citizenship. What a massive potential security risk this presents, and precisely why this case has attracted so much media attention.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

If her legal team is eventually successful and she returns via court ruling, other 'British' ISIS prisoners in Syria may also attempt to return to the UK for citizenship. What a massive potential security risk this presents, and precisely why this case has attracted so much media attention.

I've said from the start that if the decision to remove their citizenship is ruled unlawful then they should be tried for crimes against humanity. If 97 year old former office clerks at Auschwitz can by tried for complicity 75 years after the fact then trying Begum and throwing away the key should be a piece of piss. She did after all assist in the detention of and mass rape of thousands of Yazidi women taken as sex slaves by her ISIS chums.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

If her legal team is eventually successful and she returns via court ruling, other 'British' ISIS prisoners in Syria may also attempt to return to the UK for citizenship. What a massive potential security risk this presents, and precisely why this case has attracted so much media attention.

The best course of action moving forward is to have any "brits" still lingering out in ISIS land liquidised by SF or blown to fuck along with their mates by Asad/Turkey/Ivan or the Kurds. If the lovely Shamima had had a double tap in the refugee camp she was slumming it in before the media got wind of her presence, we wouldn't be in this fuck up now.

I can already see the hang wringing when one of these rehabilitated cunts walks into a primary school and starts stabbing 6 year olds, but of course that will be their mental heath problems not the fact they adhere to a death cult religion jealous of the life we in the free world live.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I've said from the start that if the decision to remove their citizenship is ruled unlawful then they should be tried for crimes against humanity. If 97 year old former office clerks at Auschwitz can by tried for complicity 75 years after the fact then trying Begum and throwing away the key should be a piece of piss. She did after all assist in the detention of and mass rape of thousands of Yazidi women taken as sex slaves by her ISIS chums.

Indeed. They certainly shouldn't be striped of their citizenship thus leaving them stateless and no cunts responsibility, free get up to no good. Have the evil cunt-bitch shot and claim she went berserk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dawn Chorus said:

They you get some marines to bring her "safely" home to blighty.

Chuck her off the tail gate of a Chinook at a 1000 foot over the Med...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...