CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Disrespectful Cunts

Cillian Murphy

Long story, Ill keep it short, as most of you cunts dont have much attention span.

I live very close to a crematorium, three maybe four times a day there is always a courtage (sp) driving down my road.

Today, there was a funeral, I was driving behind, of course I stopped to let the funeral party go through. The Indian lady thanked me so  much for stopping...and then comes the total cun t behind me, who gave me some verbal abuse said I should have run them down.

Of course I said nothing (just keeping my gob shut)

Against my better judgement I got out of my car and shouted "Have some respect"...and then it kicked off....two of them got out of their car and tried to give me a hard time.

Indian Lady shouted to her extended family what hgappened. Four of the biggest ugliest fuckers that you have ever seen, picked them up (literatly) put them in their car and told them to fuck off.

Big bloke in charge thanked me very much.

Just a Dit

No doubt Spunkage will have a comment

7 minutes ago, Cillian Murphy said:

Long story, Ill keep it short, as most of you cunts dont have much attention span.

I live very close to a crematorium, three maybe four times a day there is always a courtage (sp) driving down my road.

Today, there was a funeral, I was driving behind, of course I stopped to let the funeral party go through. The Indian lady thanked me so  much for stopping...and then comes the total cun t behind me, who gave me some verbal abuse said I should have run them down.

Against my better judgement I got out of my car and shouted "Have some respect"...and then it kicked off....two of them got out of their car and tried to give me a hard time.

Indian Lady shouted to her extended family what hgappened. Four of the biggest ugliest fuckers that you have ever seen, picked them up (literatly) put them in their car and told them to fuck off.

Just a Dit

So it was an Indian takeaway then?

14 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's good barbecue weather. I've got a little pyre going in the back yard and wish I could throw White Cunt and Roadkill on it to keep it going. 

Same cry baby rhetoric. Back in the day the vultures here would have had you opening you're veins within a week. 

49 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

If I was you I would say you've got a bit of sunstroke rather than admit that you've been a bit of a dozy cunt.

I’d probably be more of a dozy cunt to have sat out in the sun getting fried to a crisp. On balance I’ll take “Fuck it.”

7 hours ago, Cillian Murphy said:

Just a Dit

"Big bloke in charge thanked me very much." Are you sure, with this sort of mental hallucination, you are safe to drive? Too many Shane Meadows movies. 

10 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

"Big bloke in charge thanked me very much." Are you sure, with this sort of mental hallucination, you are safe to drive? Too many Shane Meadows movies. 

Just fuck off you dickhead. Fuck right off. 

You are pointless. 

Kill yourself. And I don’t say that lightly.

• Like 3