CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who jump in their cars on hot days and cause traffic chaos

camberwell gypsy

Just looking at the traffic reports and there's 15 mile jams on the M6 heading for Blackpool and 20 mile tailbacks on the M5 to name just two. Now I'm just trying to work out why the fuck would you think "Going to be a scorcher tomorrow. Let's drive down to (insert coastal shithole) for the day. How about it kids"?  Four hours later the cunt and his family are trapped in their metal box, sweating like Vannessa Feltz on a treadmill, kids moaning "How long to go daddy" and "I need to go pee pee mummy", cursing and calling all the other cunts that are stuck, "stupid cunts" because it didn't enter our cunts mind that thousands of other cunts thought exactly the same stupid fucking thing.  And when our hero arrives he joins the 3500+ other knights of the road, searching for a parking space because the 300 space car park filled up at 9am by 300+ "up and at 'em" smug bastards who are now slowly frying on the beach. 

Same goes for fucking idiots who go to theme parks on bank holidays and wonder why there's a 2 hour queues for all the decent rides.

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Just looking at the traffic reports and there's 15 mile jams on the M6 heading for Blackpool and 20 mile tailbacks on the M5 to name just two. Now I'm just trying to work out why the fuck would you think "Going to be a scorcher tomorrow. Let's drive down to (insert coastal shithole) for the day. How about it kids"?  Four hours later the cunt and his family are trapped in their metal box, sweating like Vannessa Feltz on a treadmill, kids moaning "How long to go daddy" and "I need to go pee pee mummy", cursing and calling all the other cunts that are stuck, "stupid cunts" because it didn't enter our cunts mind that thousands of other cunts thought exactly the same stupid fucking thing.  And when our hero arrives he joins the 3500+ other knights of the road, searching for a parking space because the 300 space car park filled up at 9am by 300+ "up and at 'em" smug bastards who are now slowly frying on the beach. 

Same goes for fucking idiots who go to theme parks on bank holidays and wonder why there's a 2 hour queues for all the decent rides.

Such predictable pleb mentality is quite the blessing when it comes to planning trips. We are hoping to spend a few days in Chelsea, which is rather deserted at the moment.

• Like 2

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My mouth and larynx 

But what crime has Chelsea committed to warrant thermonuclear death from above ?

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Its been cloudy and fucking breezy in Torquay today.

Just now, Dawn Chorus said:

Its been cloudy and fucking breezy in Torquay today.

I imagine your prolapsed anus ended up this way decades ago, Pen. If ever I visit Torquay, I'll be keeping a watchful eye for a Jackie Stallone-lookalike who's just stolen a battered saveloy from a chip shop.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

When he was at chelsea "fucking dago gobshite, cunt, arrogant wanker". Now he's at spurs "top man, messiah, the greatest"*

*my brother who's a spurs fan and a bit of a cunt. 

‘Special One’ (Your brother, not Jose).

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Wow the keyboard warrior is overheating. Calm down, calm down, it's only a one day event..."Dear" (Michael Winner I miss you!) 

4 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Such predictable pleb mentality is quite the blessing when it comes to planning trips. We are hoping to spend a few days in Chelsea, which is rather deserted at the moment.

You obviously won’t fit in when you arrive but you will gradually gravitate towards the less fashionable places...

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I imagine your prolapsed anus ended up this way decades ago, Pen. If ever I visit Torquay, I'll be keeping a watchful eye for a Jackie Stallone-lookalike who's just stolen a battered saveloy from a chip shop.

Idiot. 

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I’m sure your anus has been surgically knitted into face based on your recent contributions....

lol.