CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who jump in their cars on hot days and cause traffic chaos

camberwell gypsy

3 hours ago, Neil said:

Have you seen the cunt lately?.A bit like an old classic car but with no original parts,fucking horrendous.

Neil you fucking illiterate dope. Take a look at Paul Young down at my local in December of last year. Another wonderfully sweet voice that’s survived the test of time. Gives me the shivers at 0.56...

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Neil you fucking illiterate dope. Take a look at Paul Young down at my local in December of last year. Another wonderfully sweet voice that’s survived the test of time. Gives me the shivers at 0.56...

I assume you're taking the piss? He's completely lost it. Has he had a stroke?

I remember 'Q-Tips'

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I assume you're taking the piss? He's completely lost it. Has he had a stroke?

I remember 'Q-Tips'

If you remember the Q Tips then you’ll appreciate a good vocalist. Paul’s voice may sound a little raw in this poorly recorded video, but the timing and passion remains. I’d like to see you pull that off at 03.07. 

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

If you remember the Q Tips then you’ll appreciate a good vocalist. Paul’s voice may sound a little raw in this poorly recorded video, but the timing and passion remains. I’d like to see you pull that off at 03.07. 

He looks like there's something wrong with him in this. Back in the day, I agree. One of the best soul singers around. That collaboration with Zucchero or whatever his name is, was excellent. And the solo 80s stuff beyond criticism.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He looks like there's something wrong with him in this. Back in the day, I agree. One of the best soul singers around. That collaboration with Zucchero or whatever his name is, was excellent. And the solo 80s stuff beyond criticism.

You just don’t get it. You never do. 

42 minutes ago, Frank said:

Like your taste in bins that is fucking horrific,Wash your fucking ears out and listen to proper singers for fuck sake.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I beg to differ,always sang as flat as a fucking pancake,shame Gino Di Campo didn't batter him over the head when he robbed his gaff.Pure drivel like most of the cack from the 80's

Fuck off

47 minutes ago, Frank said:

How long has he been doing gigs at the YMCA hostel for?

32 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’d like to see you pull that off at 03.07

I couldn't get as far as 3.07 seconds let alone listen to the whole fucking abortion,It's like someone doing a shit in your ear.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You would have been about nine years old and still firing your cap gun Eric.

13 minutes ago, Neil said:

I beg to differ,always sang as flat as a fucking pancake,shame Gino Di Campo didn't batter him over the head when he robbed his gaff.Pure drivel like most of the cack from the 80's

Fuck off

Agreed. He’s always been fucking awful. A raspy gasping spiky-haired talentless plagiarist cunt. On a lighter note, the Cuntman never fails to amuse. 

15 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Eric .. I am thinking of buying a chair and placing it by the window so that I can sit there watching people passing by .. do you have any thoughts on this?

I do. Why not tie a sturdy rope to the ceiling, make a loop, stand on the chair, tighten the noose around your neck, and quickly kick the chair away?

• Like 2

Guest Weary&Disgusted
58 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Eric .. I am thinking of buying a chair and placing it by the window so that I can sit there watching people passing by .. do you have any thoughts on this?

Eternal vigilance

YdJNeNXLE