CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who jump in their cars on hot days and cause traffic chaos

camberwell gypsy

1 hour ago, Neil said:

There the worst fucking notes since the Chuckle Brothers went into money forging using a spirograph and crayons

I showed this to the missus because she went to see him a couple of years ago. Apparently his voice is fucked because of a stress related throat condition. It must of been brought on by finding out his wife had been knocked up by a Jew.

I did read a headline that said 'Paul Young loses everything' that obviously included his voice which lets be honest was a flat as a witches tit anyway.It's a pet hate of mine,singers who just wont shut the fuck up even though they're shit,Tom Jones are you fucking listening?

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Frank, is there any chance of doing some more videos? I detest you, but your 'Bucket of cunts' and the 'Girl from Ipswich' (I can't spell the real place) does cheer me up when I'm pissed off. 

There’s every chance, gyps. It’s long overdue and I’m obliged to do something special sooner or later; Proper PM’d me last night with a final warning. If you’d cue me up with something, I’ll get it done. 

8 hours ago, Frank said:

There’s every chance, gyps. It’s long overdue and I’m obliged to do something special sooner or later; Proper PM’d me last night with a final warning. If you’d cue me up with something, I’ll get it done. 

What have you got in mind, Frank? Send some PM's, and see what comes back. It's between olive branches or fuck off's. 

There are so many things and people to cunt right now! If you can't rustle something up, then you really are finished... 

Dazzle me Frank!