CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Earworms

Jiggerycock

Insidious, vicious and weird little bastards that get right inside your head like manic depression and won't let you go.

Right now I've got  that godawful bombastic shite from MTV-friendly hell from 4 Non Blondes, 'Speedy's Coming. by The Scorpions and, wait for it, 'My Brother' by Terry Scott, I mean what the buggery-fuck is that all about then?

Bloody atrocious

7 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Insidious, vicious and weird little bastards that get right inside your head like manic depression and won't let you go.

Right now I've got  that godawful bombastic shite from MTV-friendly hell from 4 Non Blondes, 'Speedy's Coming. by The Scorpions and, wait for it, 'My Brother' by Terry Scott, I mean what the buggery-fuck is that all about then?

Bloody atrocious

Terry Scott? I thought his recording career began and ended with the extremely politically correct: 'I Like Birds'.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Bloody atrocious

You might not enjoy it, but I'm sure if you listen to this it will instantly exorcise the other tunes for a while :

5 hours ago, BuggerLugs said:

You mean The Clangers? They're all dead. The Soup Dragon got hammered one night, had a beer fuelled spaz and ate the little cunts.

No, the little Tardigrades that the Indians or chinks accidentally crashed on the moon. Scientific opinion, is that there's a strong possibility that they could survive. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No, the little Tardigrades that the Indians or chinks accidentally crashed on the moon. Scientific opinion, is that there's a strong possibility that they could survive. 

Not forever, but even in hard vacuum they might survive for a while.  Tough little creatures.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Ba-da-da-dum dee-da-da-da-da-da-da-dum.

Right, now I need some Motorhead to get Whitfield out of my cortex.  "Overkill" should do the trick.  

Another mortifying sub-genre here is 'Soundtracks to 1970's / 1980's adverts.

So if I go 'Beer at home means Davenports' or 'If you like a lot of chocolate on your biscuit join our Club' or even 'Will it be chips or jacket spuds....?' and you get a spazzy twitch and an insane urge to kill everyone in a Pavlov Dogs-style reaction, then you know where I'm coming from  (that was Bob Marley 'Buffalo Soldier' btw)

On 01/08/2020 at 18:39, Weary&Disgusted said:

You might not enjoy it, but I'm sure if you listen to this it will instantly exorcise the other tunes for a while :

Respect due, Snuff are a truly great band and I've seen them several times. I would have again in May but it got cancelled due to chinky bat flu.

34 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Another mortifying sub-genre here is 'Soundtracks to 1970's / 1980's adverts.

So if I go 'Beer at home means Davenports' or 'If you like a lot of chocolate on your biscuit join our Club' or even 'Will it be chips or jacket spuds....?' and you get a spazzy twitch and an insane urge to kill everyone in a Pavlov Dogs-style reaction, then you know where I'm coming from  (that was Bob Marley 'Buffalo Soldier' btw)

Will it be mushrooms, fried onion rings? We'll have to wait and see.

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Eddies claim to fame before he struck it rich with Reggae Reggae Sauce 

I didn't watch Dragons Den much, but I saw that one. The wanker looked bemused when they told him that 'one thousand' is different to 'one million'.

(investment secured on basis of ethnicity) BBC strikes again. 

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Never mind this shite Edd, have you threatened Roops with the a hairy side of your hand unless she lets Decs back on board?

Granted he said some pretty horrid things about Judge, but he did have a point...

I have asked numerous times and I have even withheld sex, however she is insistent that the ban lift needs to come from proper and I am not withholding sex from that stud.

• Like 2