Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Arthur Dick

Trannies in supermarkets

A week or so back I was at the supermarket and spotted to my horror what was clearly a hairy hulking bloke in a dress with a woman's haircut with no sense of self awareness and obviously thought people would believe it was an actual woman, the dirty bastard was humming to itself in the fruit and veg section no doubt buying cucumbers and butternut squashes to shove up it's arse later. It wasn't wearing a mask either but luckily no one would want to come within 15 feet of it anyway. 🍆🤢

Trannies anywhere......complete and utter pervy shit-cunts,yes Eddie Izzard that means you,you fucking square headed lippy wearing freak

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arthur Dick said:

A week or so back I was at the supermarket and spotted to my horror what was clearly a hairy hulking bloke in a dress with a woman's haircut with no sense of self awareness and obviously thought people would believe it was an actual woman, the dirty bastard was humming to itself in the fruit and veg section no doubt buying cucumbers and butternut squashes to shove up it's arse later. It wasn't wearing a mask either but luckily no one would want to come within 15 feet of it anyway. 🍆🤢

Perhaps he/she wouldn't go near you with a sanitized barge pole either. 

2 hours ago, Arthur Dick said:

Do you work as a shelf-stacker in Torquay?

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Perhaps he/she wouldn't go near you with a sanitized barge pole either. 

Starved of attention as a child I bet, numerous ‘step dads’ that mummy dragged  home after a night on the gin, if you was lucky a smack around the head for wetting your bed, still any attention is good attention, fuck off you’re boring. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Starved of attention as a child I bet, numerous ‘step dads’ that mummy dragged  home after a night on the gin, if you was lucky a smack around the head for wetting your bed, still any attention is good attention, fuck off you’re boring. 

I think that pretty much covers it Ed. An excellent piece of analysis.

44 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Hey Now! Ape is a follower! 

3 hours ago, Arthur Dick said:

I’ll bet you followed the cunt home with a pail of Vaseline and a large Serrano ham....

lol.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Hey Now! Ape is a follower! 

Me and Ed have crossed swords many times, you fucking maggot, but we’re united in our desire to be rid of wankers like you. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

I think that pretty much covers it Ed. An excellent piece of analysis.

More sniffing around from the pundit who crawled out of Roadkill's crack. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I’ll bet you followed the cunt home with a pail of Vaseline and a large Serrano ham....

lol.

That's quite enough of your faggot talk.

Just now, Ape™️ said:

Me and Ed have crossed swords many times, you fucking maggot, but we’re united in our desire to be rid of wankers like you. 

There's nothing united in your mentality crack smeller. 

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

You encourage it by slavering over oily posts. My dog used to do that. 

Hurry up and die of AIDS so I can make a few quid selling your emaciated corpse to a necrophiliac.

3 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Hurry up and die of AIDS so I can make a few quid selling your emaciated corpse to a necrophiliac.

You probably sleep with one every night. 

28 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

You might be right about the Vaseline, Punkers, but I have my doubts about Serrano ham being on AD's shopping list ... perhaps a jumbo sized tin of spam or frankfurters?

Image result for tinned frankfurters

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Starved of attention as a child I bet,

Starved of oxygen a bit earlier than that. I’d bet Ed. Not so long ago any midwife worth their salt would have quietly strangled it and consoled the grieving mother.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Starved of oxygen a bit earlier than that. I’d bet Ed. Not so long ago any midwife worth their salt would have quietly strangled it and consoled the grieving mother.

I put my money on a Petrie dish sperm sample and a jar of marmite lab fuck up.

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

There is a conflict of diameter, Punks. A bucket of Vaseline suggests a small, tight and inflexible opening. So where the fuck will the ham fit? Can you see the problem?

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

A new mother is waiting for the midwife to bring in her new baby. The midwife walks in holding the baby, drops it on the floor, kicks it against the wall. The mother screams: 

'WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BABY!'.. the midwife replies....

'April fool, it was already dead!'

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A new mother is waiting for the midwife to bring in her new baby. The midwife walks in holding the baby, drops it on the floor, kicks it against the wall. The mother screams: 

That joke is so wrong nowadays Eric. Do keep up please. Here goes.

A trans woman is waiting for the midperson to bring in  theys new BAME baby. The midperson, who happens to be a disabled lesbian arrives  in thems wheelchair and calls for someone whose legs work to kick the non binary newborn against the wall, which has that same day been painted with a BLACK LIVES MATTER mural. The trans person shouts out “Black babies matter” whereupon the newly defunded police arrive and shoot the white woman who was mopping the floor.

And they all lived happily ever after in their Marxist utopia.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's fucking sick. I've had the misfortune of dealing with stillborns and its the worst experiences I've ever been through. 😥

33 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's fucking sick. I've had the misfortune of dealing with stillborns and its the worst experiences I've ever been through. 😥

Blame @Bubba C. It's one of his from the Sickipedia thread.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, White Cunt said:

There is a conflict of diameter, Punks. A bucket of Vaseline suggests a small, tight and inflexible opening. So where the fuck will the ham fit? Can you see the problem?

You speak as if you've had previous knowledge of shoving objects in arseholes.

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Stillborns?? How many have you had?