CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eat out to help out cunts

Earl of Punkape

3 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

“Eat Out to Help Out” has started so obese fat cunts can now stuff themselves with high-calorie junk food and get money back.It compliments perfectly the government's new healthy eating policy. 

Bravo and fuck off.

I don’t think the imaginary ‘a la carte’ meals at the imaginary ‘Michelin star’ restaurants you imagine yourself to frequent are included in the scheme, but I imagine you already know that.

3 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

“Eat Out to Help Out” has started so obese fat cunts can now stuff themselves with high-calorie junk food and get money back.It compliments perfectly the government's new healthy eating policy. 

Bravo and fuck off.

But this means you can afford to dine out even more often at Wetherspoon's, Punk. Are you planning on going for cock-au-vin this weekend after you've shown off your neck tattoos at the local pitch & putt?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I don’t think the imaginary ‘a la carte’ meals at the imaginary ‘Michelin star’ restaurants you imagine yourself to frequent are included in the scheme, but I imagine you already know that.

I don’t like Michelin starred restaurants.

I prefer family bistros or trattorias.

You’re undoubtedly a creature of the “caff”.

Oik.

58 minutes ago, King Billy said:

There's a £10 limit. But your local Chicken Best should accommodate you on a fold up camping table next to the freezer. 

6 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Bravo and fuck off.

I can recommend a good place for a picnic take out for such individuals, though a tenner’s discount will  possibly make very little difference to the overall cost.

10A8D469-63BE-4D42-9764-0AB41DE58D31.jpeg

39 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is that pole hiding the letter 'C"? 

I've been through the alphabet. I'm sure it's hiding a letter 'p'.

They must provide some sort of riverside hamper service for Hyacinth Bucket style 'riperian entertainments'. The only other possibility is 'Aunt Picnics' for your older relatives. 

Surely they cannot be advertising 'cunt picnics'.

7 hours ago, White Cunt said:

I can recommend a good place for a picnic take out for such individuals, though a tenner’s discount will  possibly make very little difference to the overall cost.

10A8D469-63BE-4D42-9764-0AB41DE58D31.jpeg

Didn't they sing 'Lily The Pink?'

I see the fat,thick cunts have been tempted out by by the scheme,Wagamamas had queues around the block in Norwich which sums it all up really.Talking of thick cunts,thank you to the EDP newspaper for pointing out that "The Scheme offers a discount of up to £10 per person,that means a family of 4 dining out could save £40"...well thanks for that you shit for brains cunts.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Didn't they sing 'Lily The Pink?'

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That scouse cunt Roger McGough was in 'Scaffold' wasn't he? The only poetry I paid attention to at school was his. Was Graeme Garden involved too? Or am I confused.. fuck it. I'll google it.

I was confused. Graeme Garden wasn't in it. It was Roger McGough, Paul McCartney's brother and some other cunt. 

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've been through the alphabet. I'm sure it's hiding a letter 'p'.

They must provide some sort of riverside hamper service for Hyacinth Bucket style 'riperian entertainments'. The only other possibility is 'Aunt Picnics' for your older relatives. 

Surely they cannot be advertising 'cunt picnics'.

Is a cunt picnic another name for a fish supper perhaps? 

6 hours ago, Neil said:

I see the fat,thick cunts have been tempted out by by the scheme,Wagamamas had queues around the block in Norwich which sums it all up really.Talking of thick cunts,thank you to the EDP newspaper for pointing out that "The Scheme offers a discount of up to £10 per person,that means a family of 4 dining out could save £40"...well thanks for that you shit for brains cunts.

This could be a cunning plan to infect all the tuskers (who will bankrupt the country with the billions of NHS money needed to keep them alive with their self inflicted conditions) by tempting them out for an all you can eat for a tenner slap up meal. Every KFC will have a mountain of fresh corpses outside to feed the shite hawk gulls they make their zinger burgers out of. 

On 04/08/2020 at 13:16, Stubby Pecker said:

This could be a cunning plan to infect all the tuskers (who will bankrupt the country with the billions of NHS money needed to keep them alive with their self inflicted conditions) by tempting them out for an all you can eat for a tenner slap up meal. Every KFC will have a mountain of fresh corpses outside to feed the shite hawk gulls they make their zinger burgers out of. 

It’s a Pandora’s Box Summer Edition, which will prove very productive with the 20 - 60 age group of the morbidly obese. However the over eighty fat lot from care homes may prove a lot harder as they lack the mobility. And filling the gaps in the care home business with new tenants which the previous ones created harder still.