CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Will Young....there's just no fucking justice

Neil

Why couldn't it have been him,his brother was wired correctly and yet it was he that went first.God, you're a cunt,take the fucking perverts first will you and leave the good ones alone.

Fucl off 

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Derailed with the first reply... A new record? The childish thing hasn't learned; how many more chances will it get?

When a Nom stoops as low as this it deserves everything it gets thrown at it. But clearly it's just another opportunity for you to keep up your vendetta against myself. Stop wasting time and get back to the Nom or the Nominator. YOU ARE THE DERAILER. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I thought you was dead. 

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Derailed with the first reply... A new record? The childish thing hasn't learned; how many more chances will it get?

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

For fuck sake. 

31 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

When a Nom stoops as low as this it deserves everything it gets thrown at it. But clearly it's just another opportunity for you to keep up your vendetta against myself. Stop wasting time and get back to the Nom or the Nominator. YOU ARE THE DERAILER. 

And yet admin still do fuck all about this cretin constantly breaking their sacred rule book (in this case rule 10) despite numerous warnings on other threads a few hours previous.

Why is a talented poster like Decs still excluded yet pig shit thick childish spackers are tolerated, even encouraged?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

And yet admin still do fuck all about this cretin constantly breaking their sacred rule book (in this case rule 10) despite numerous warnings on other threads a few hours previous.

Why is a talented poster like Decs still excluded yet pig shit thick childish spackers are tolerated, even encouraged?

I think it's a Roops sock puppet.

42 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Just fuck off already you madly gibbering lump of cancerous fucking offal.  

2 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I think it's a Roops sock puppet.

This is a theory I've come up with as well. Its got to be a multi of one of the mods or the protected species round here. If thee or me were to post such inane childish drivel devoid of laughs we'd be thrown in B wing of the cooler asap for 48 hours of waterboarding with spottos piss

16 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This is a theory I've come up with as well. Its got to be a multi of one of the mods or the protected species round here. If thee or me were to post such inane childish drivel devoid of laughs we'd be thrown in B wing of the cooler asap for 48 hours of waterboarding with spottos piss

I always wondered what his job was.

29 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think that in his last post Decco actually asked to be put in the cooler. TBH Decco is a senior head stapling and envelope hoarding clerk with a council. It is summer and he is also likely to be very busy with all this Corbyn 19 stuff with a desire and need to be away from distractions. During my 72 hours in the cooler there was no sign of him but there is a door that opened out on to the Norfuck Broads. I did not venture out because the cooler is surrounded by a moat with a drawbridge that was wired to a 400Kv overhead power line. The moat is filled with some vicious little fish that I saw instantly devour a poor old pussy that fell into the moat.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

'Talanted poster like Decs'

Careful now. 

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I always wondered what his job was.

Indeed. The useless old cunt seems to do fuck all

8 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I think that in his last post Decco actually asked to be put in the cooler. TBH Decco is a senior head stapling and envelope hoarding clerk with a council. It is summer and he is also likely to be very busy with all this Corbyn 19 stuff with a desire and need to be away from distractions. During my 72 hours in the cooler there was no sign of him but there is a door that opened out on to the Norfuck Broads. I did not venture out because the cooler is surrounded by a moat with a drawbridge that was wired to a 400Kv overhead power line. The moat is filled with some vicious little fish that I saw instantly devour a poor old pussy that fell into the moat.

Fuck off for some more trainspotting and lay on the tracks, idiot

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Why couldn't it have been him,his brother was wired correctly and yet it was he that went first.God, you're a cunt,take the fucking perverts first will you and leave the good ones alone.

Fucl off 

I think its Jealousy with you Neil. In fact I'd like you to Leave Right Now.

I'll get me handbag. 

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Tops the "All Time" leader board with +7755. Much admired by fellow cunts. He's one of the only fuckers to take on Roops and win hands down.

Nobody wins against Roops. She cannot be beaten with conventional weapons. 

Some say that Putin rings her for advice on taking out opponents. 

• Like 1