CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Will Young....there's just no fucking justice

Neil

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Rude. 

52 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

We can’t all be as musically cultured as the gangling, Paul Young-obsessed spastic, Ed. Have you got a copy of Carwash by Rose Royce? I’m a big fan of the album Arrival, by ABBA, as they’re pictured in a helicopter on the front cover.

At first, I didn't believe the wife when she said she wanted to destroy my Monkees records and CDs

...But then I saw her face

58 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

We can’t all be as musically cultured as the gangling, Paul Young-obsessed spastic, Ed. Have you got a copy of Carwash by Rose Royce? I’m a big fan of the album Arrival, by ABBA, as they’re pictured in a helicopter on the front cover.

That spindly weakling has definitely got the hump, my guess sand kicked in his face on holiday again by a 14 year old...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Indeed - as I said to the gangling freak earlier in this thread, the fretless bass sound on this track is magnificent.

No one gives two hoots about the fucking bass, fretless or otherwise, and it’s far from magnificent you idiot. A shitty Daryl Hall knock-off watered down for the untrained ear. 

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

No one gives two hoots about the fucking bass, fretless or otherwise, and it’s far from magnificent you idiot. A shitty Daryl Hall knock-off watered down for the untrained ear. 

Shut it you hairy little clothes label-obsessed shitweasel.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Frank said:

I think you’re under a couple of delusions here, Frank: 

1). That you’re some kind of musical expert, better placed to understand and appreciate pieces of music than anyone else.

2). That I, or anyone else on here (with the exception of your lapdog transvestite) gives a fuck about anything you say. 

5 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I think you’re under a couple of delusions here, Frank: 

1). That you’re some kind of musical expert, better placed to understand and appreciate pieces of music than anyone else.

2). That I, or anyone else on here (with the exception of your lapdog transvestite) gives a fuck about anything you say. 

True but he does have a pair of white jeans , 26 inch waste and spiderman pants 

13 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Shut it you hairy little clothes label-obsessed shitweasel.

You might’ve been fucked over yet again by that slut powerhouse Mrs R, but there really is no need to take it out on me. You know as well as the rest of the board that you’re pissing in the wind. You don’t have the intellect so why bother? Granted you’re not as thick as stubby pecker, but you’re no Eric Cuntman either. 

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

You might’ve been fucked over yet again by that slut powerhouse Mrs R, but there really is no need to take it out on me. You know as well as the rest of the board that you’re pissing in the wind. You don’t have the intellect so why bother? 

I apologise. I'm sorry I've ever accused you of buying expensive shoes & bags to draw attention from your Belson inmate's physique, which could well be the psychological result of surviving cancer treatment however many times it is. I genuinely hope it doesn't result in LCS having to insert his index finger into your arsehole to determine whether the malignant lumps have returned.

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I apologise. I'm sorry I've ever accused you of buying expensive shoes & bags to draw attention from your Belson inmate's physique, which could well be the psychological result of surviving cancer treatment however many times it is. I genuinely hope it doesn't result in LCS having to insert his index finger into your arsehole to determine whether the malignant lumps have returned.

Say no more. Idiot. 

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Luppo .. a couple of tips .. stay away from google and the television history channels .. £25 will buy you a nice little selection of books on the subject (they might be the ones that Gwendolyn had read). I will get yo away from all this bollocks about the ruskies would have froze to death if the Germans had reached Moscow and all the other craps as well.

Just now, Wolfie said:

...other than the frantic edit you typed to insult @Stubby Pecker & @Eric Cuntman, which didn't arrive before I responded to your comment.

Utterly weak.

This is the shit that keeps me coming back for more. If you look at the time between my initial post and the edit, it shows that you took over 17 minutes to come up with that sorry excuse for a comedic riposte. You don’t have it, Wolfie. You never have and you never will. A charmless fucking chancer with not an ounce of confidence. 

29 minutes ago, Frank said:

This is the shit that keeps me coming back for more. If you look at the time between my initial post and the edit, it shows that you took over 17 minutes to come up with that sorry excuse for a comedic riposte. You don’t have it, Wolfie. You never have and you never will. A charmless fucking chancer with not an ounce of confidence. 

I honestly find it a little eerie that a single, middle-aged man spends energy investigating how long it's taken me to respond to a post, having recently been hanging around my profile page like a bad smell. You used to be good, but I think you've reached the end of the road. It seems everyone else thinks you're shit, too. Your fucking atrocious like-to-post ratio is indicative of this, which is why you try to conceal it with 'Frank's Back!' uploads or similar. You pitiful, sad little man.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I honestly find it a little eerie that a single, middle-aged man spends energy investigating how long it's taken me to respond to a post, having recently been hanging around my profile page like a bad smell. You used to be good, but I think you've reached the end of the road. It seems everyone else thinks you're shit, too. Your fucking atrocious like-to-post ratio is indicative of this, which is why you try to conceal it with 'Frank's Back!' uploads or similar. You pitiful, sad little man.

I spent no time counting minutes. I made it up.. much like everything else. I recognise a manic depressive when I see one. 

Kill yourself. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

"Belson inmates physique" 

Even those poor cunts would find franks skinny jeans a tight fit such is the emaciated nature of his tertiary AIDS and terminal cancer riddled carcass. You've really got the old poof riled up wolf, but I fear his halcyon days of the nastiest vile cunt here evaporated cira early 2015, which is probably the last time he made a nomination.  

20 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

"Belson inmates physique" 

Even those poor cunts would find franks skinny jeans a tight fit such is the emaciated nature of his tertiary AIDS and terminal cancer riddled carcass. You've really got the old poof riled up wolf, but I fear his halcyon days of the nastiest vile cunt here evaporated cira early 2015, which is probably the last time he made a nomination.  

36 minutes ago, Frank said:

I spent no time counting minutes. I made it up.. much like everything else. I recognise a manic depressive when I see one. 

Kill yourself. 

He is angry, isn't he?! I haven't seen the old fudge rat tell someone to kill themself for quite some time. Still, it's nice to be the person responsible for exploiting this type of little man-syndrome victim behaviour which frankly needs calming the fuck down.

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

He is angry, isn't he?! I haven't seen the old fudge rat tell someone to kill themself for quite some time. Still, it's nice to be the person responsible for exploiting this type of little man-syndrome victim behaviour which frankly needs calming the fuck down.

I heard to the jungle drums that proper is watching his every move and the ice is thin. The dog shite nature of his character is laid bare for all to see.

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I heard to the jungle drums that proper is watching his every move and the ice is thin. The dog shite nature of his character is laid bare for all to see.

He's done here, Stubbs. Each and every time he comes online when I'm here, I'm going to make him wish the mythological cancer had finished him off years ago.

Understood, @Frank?

11 hours ago, Eddie said:

True but he does have a pair of white jeans , 26 inch waste and spiderman pants 

Ed I’ve been walking around southern Spain for the past few weeks in these Onitsuka Asic’s. I’m telling you now, they're so comfy and light, I feel wonderful! You know what they say.. ‘if you’re happy in your feet, you’re happy in your head’ 

https://ibb.co/R4JKPB8

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Ed I’ve been walking around southern Spain for the past few weeks in these Onitsuka Asic’s. I’m telling you now, they're so comfy and light, I feel wonderful! You know what they say.. ‘if you’re happy in your feet, you’re happy in your head’ 

https://ibb.co/R4JKPB8

No socks? How very 80's

12 minutes ago, Neil said:

No socks? How very 80's

Neil, I like you.. you know that. Your work attire is common knowledge, but what do you wear when you fancy showing out? Be honest. Your daughter’s invited you to meet her umpteenth boyfriend’s parents at their local curry house. What would you wear?