CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Will Young....there's just no fucking justice

Neil

15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think its Jealousy with you Neil. In fact I'd like you to Leave Right Now.

I'll get me handbag. 

His rendition of 'light my fire is truly fucking abysmal.If you need any further proof of what a cunt he is...........

Screenshot_20200804-132312_Instagram-270x555.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I thought you was dead. 

@ChildeHarold, yesterday I took some flack in defending you, in return you pull this stunt. I've arranged a one week stay at our Behavioural Insights Suite (affectionally known as the "Nudge Unit") Take time to reflect on your behaviour and to understand the psyche of the site.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

You would miss me "Tim", have you repaired the wheelbarrow?

How "spooky" as I've recently had to buy a new wheel for mine. In a perfect world I'd load it up with broken bricks and tip the job lot onto your stupid fucking head- from a great height.

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Eh?

Rattled

36 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Of course not you silly mare, you play most things with a straight bat although I see wolfie is having a good go at the moment, just like old times.

Him? Good grief, his carcass is flapping in the wind, he just doesn't realise it.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

This ain’t too bad 🕺...

Frank,what is your ulterior motive here? Are you just getting a kick from assaulting our ears with this turd or are you revelling in the demise of what quite frankly was a bang average pub singer in the first place?.Please tell me your pulling my fucking pisser.

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

Frank,what is your ulterior motive here? Are you just getting a kick from assaulting our ears with this turd or are you revelling in the demise of what quite frankly was a bang average pub singer in the first place?.Please tell me your pulling my fucking pisser.

Ask Eric. 

Just now, Eddie said:

My money is the complete back catalogue of Genesis.

Do you want me tell you what he’s got, Ed? Alright then.. he’s got U2; including some special edition shit and signed bits. The Mike & the Mechanics trilogy album, Police, Eric Clapton, Eagles Greatest Hits and all the other fucking trite that cunts like you buy. Fuck off. 

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

Do you want me tell you what he’s got, Ed? Alright then.. he’s got U2; including some special edition shit and signed bits. The Mike & the Mechanics trilogy album, Police, Eric Clapton, Eagles Greatest Hits and all the other fucking trite that cunts like you buy. Fuck off. 

Rude. 

57 minutes ago, Neil said:

Neil, last one. Don’t tell me at 01.22 that vocal doesn’t melt your heart. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
35 minutes ago, Eddie said:

My money is the complete back catalogue of Genesis.

My wife said I would never get past my obsession with Phil Collins

...But take a look at me now

15 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Rude. 

We can’t all be as musically cultured as the gangling, Paul Young-obsessed spastic, Ed. Have you got a copy of Carwash by Rose Royce? I’m a big fan of the album Arrival, by ABBA, as they’re pictured in a helicopter on the front cover.

• Like 2