CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Juan Carlos

ChildeHarold

Guest Weary&Disgusted
8 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The disgraced fugitive ex King of Spain will probably land up living off of the British taxpayer with the other cunts, like the Constantines, with our Royal Family of Cunts. 

Who are these Constantines you mention ?  Are they a Greek family ?

Guest FuckOff

Living in Spain for the last 41 years, I always refer to him as 'King  Manolo'.

He's always been a shifty cunt and had connections with the Saudis who built palaces in nearby Marbella .

Perhaps Andrew should join him in the DomRep. I know that area very well and you can literally get away with murder there.

Cabron!

Edited by FuckOff

9 hours ago, FuckOff said:

He's always been a shifty cunt and had connections with the Saudis who built palaces in nearby Marbella .

Perhaps Andrew should join him in the DomRep. I know that area very well and you can literally get away with murder there.

Cabron!

II always think 'King Wank A-Lot' when his name is mentioned on the TV, which was funny when he became Monarch in the 1970's when I was at school - less so when I'm in my dotage and deliver said rib-tickling play on words to my doctor during a consultation in 2020.

10 hours ago, FuckOff said:

Cabron!

Please tell us about your expatriate lifestyle. I don't think you've mentioned it before...

Wanker.

• Like 1

Guest FuckOff
7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Tell you the truth, I didn't know this fucker was still alive. 

Unlike his brother Alfonso who he shot and killed!

He was Spain's president of the WWF until at the height of the economic crash when he was photographed  in Africa next to an Elephant he had just shot which didn't go down too well with the WWF.
On that same trip whilst everyone was scratching up cash to buy a bottle San Miguel, he was living it up and fucking the arse off of his kraut girlfriend.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/apr/15/spain-king-juan-carlos-hunting

Dago cunt.

13 minutes ago, FuckOff said:

He was Spain's president of the WWF until at the height of the economic crash when he was photographed  in Africa next to an Elephant he had just shot which didn't go down too well with the WWF.
On that same trip whilst everyone was scratching up cash to buy a bottle San Miguel, he was living it up and fucking the arse off of his kraut girlfriend.

Dago cunt.

Indeed, what a cunt.

He's in the same league as our blue blooded lot when it comes to lecturing brown skinned wallahs about not killing their wildlife then on the other hand fucking off somewhere exotic to kill it. Our royals made the capercaillie extinct, had a bloody good crack at making the tiger go the same way (Phil the Greek, co-founder of the WWF...) and as far as I know, Wills (President of the WWF) still jets off to Spain to shoot boar and deer and the Hewitt boy to the dark continent to shoot cape buffalo. I also know for a fact Harry Hewitt deliberately shot a Hen Harrier some years back, using banned lead shot of course.

How do young people, especially those from poorer countries still with rich wildlife, think when they see these committed conservationists off on the another trophy bagging spree.

Privileged hypocrites, I hope they fall off their fox hunting horse and end up in the wheelchair or better still are horrifically maimed in a shooting accident. 

Guest FuckOff
7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Please tell us about your expatriate lifestyle. I don't think you've mentioned it before...

Wanker.

I would like to but modesty forbids

12 hours ago, FuckOff said:

Dago cunt.

I'm sorry but you're mistaken. Vince McMahon has always been president of WWF.

Guest FuckOff
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm sorry but you're mistaken. Vince McMahon has always been president of WWF.

I think you need more powerful spectacles, did I not state that he was "Spain's president"

The conservation group WWF in Spain has removed King Juan Carlos as its honorary president for going on an elephant hunting trip in Botswana.

The WWF's Spanish chapter voted overwhelmingly to abolish the post, a statement said, adding that the safari did not sit well with WWF goals.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-18942736

6 minutes ago, FuckOff said:

I think you need more powerful spectacles, did I not state that he was "Spain's president"

The conservation group WWF in Spain has removed King Juan Carlos as its honorary president for going on an elephant hunting trip in Botswana.

The WWF's Spanish chapter voted overwhelmingly to abolish the post, a statement said, adding that the safari did not sit well with WWF goals.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-18942736

Yes I fucking know. Jesus fucking Christ. It was a joke. World Wrestling Federation... geddit. It's called disingenuous facetiousness. 

• Like 1

Guest Gronda Gronda
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes I fucking know. Jesus fucking Christ. It was a joke. World Wrestling Federation... geddit. It's called disingenuous facetiousness. 

What was lobsterisimus bummakissimus again? 

On 04/08/2020 at 19:55, Weary&Disgusted said:

Who are these Constantines you mention ?  Are they a Greek family ?

In times gone by they would have found the Constantines a substitute little island or territory. In these days Carlos has to settle for a ten thousand euro a night presidential suite in Abu Dhabi near the fucking incestuous Saudis where he hatched his fraudulent plans.