CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

we've been working really hard

Eddie

Cunts who start a sentence with this shit would not know what a hard days work looks like, once only used by slimy, condescending politicians I heard a cunt on the radio talking about how he has worked really hard to make his coffee house covid safe. The really hard work consisted of making the shop one way and supplying hand gel, give him a day down at the car wash...

9 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Cunts who start a sentence with this shit would not know what a hard days work looks like, once only used by slimy, condescending politicians I heard a cunt on the radio talking about how he has worked really hard to make his coffee house covid safe. The really hard work consisted of making the shop one way and supplying hand gel, give him a day down at the car wash...

Is there a way to find out who he is? You could do the cunt a favour and forward his CV to your boss.

24 minutes ago, Eddie said:

They're the same cunts who put signs in their shop windows stating "so" then launch into a monologue about their "mission statement" and "commitment to diversity" then assure everyone that their "diverse team" is "committed to combating climate change" and the "empowerment of women" in our "racist patriarchy". "DEATH TO DONALD TRUMP".

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

The cunts who say this are usually Chief Executives who ask some middle management cunt to draft this statement to which a copy of his signature will be applied to it. 

The middle management cunt then delegates the work to a load of minions who carry out the work. When the praise comes their way and photo opportunities appear, said Chief Executive will extract his fat sweaty arse out from behind his desk and take the plaudits. 

Well that's how the NHS and local authorities work. 

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

So fatty really has fucked off/been deported/been murdered?

I'm fucking good at my job but I'm also a clever cunt so I do 'just enough' to make the boss think I'm the dogs bollocks. I always wait for others to point out how hard I've worked, cunts who point it out themselves are a lazy fucking waste of space and have got something to hide, in my learned opinion.

8 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm fucking good at my job but I'm also a clever cunt so I do 'just enough' to make the boss think I'm the dogs bollocks. I always wait for others to point out how hard I've worked, cunts who point it out themselves are a lazy fucking waste of space and have got something to hide, in my learned opinion.

I'm bloody good at my job too. Mr Patel has never once in 35 years, received a complaint that the daily star wasn't delivered.