CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC censorship and prepared statements

Guest FuckOff

Guest FuckOff

The degree of censorship that now pervades the BBC news makes my piss boil.
Some cunt gets topped or stabbed and the default response is 'The scenes are too disturbing/distressing to show.'
What is the fucking point of a NEWS story if the images cannot be displayed.
In my part of the World graphic images or videos always accompany news stories.
The other bug bear are those cunts that read out prepared statements, usually some grizzling cunt standing outside a courtroom wailing on about their "beautiful princess that was so tragically taken from us".
Most of them can hardly string a sentence together let alone read the drivel that solicitor has obviously written.

I know, I know I don't have to watch it but it always seems to be on when I'm having breakfast and lunch.

3 minutes ago, FuckOff said:

Some cunt gets topped or stabbed and the default response is 'The scenes are too disturbing/distressing to show.'
In my part of the World 

I know, I know I don't have to watch it but it always seems to be on when I'm having breakfast and lunch.

breakfast AND lunch?...,you greedy cunt!

There are warnings about crime scenes in documentaries about murders, fighting in war films and flashing lights in music videos. The other day there was a letter in the paper from someone who wanted warnings about drone footage on the news causing vertigo. What next? "Look out for ritual cannibalism in churches."?

Every morning at hal-past-seven everyone should be sent a text: "The world is a bit scary, if you can't handle it stay at home."

Guest FuckOff
55 minutes ago, Neil said:

breakfast AND lunch?...,you greedy cunt!

I know, it was only gazpacho today for lunch though. 

Although perhaps 80% of my day is in Spanish, I still like to keep up with UK and World news.
We did have a 2Mtr. satellite dish  linked to the SKY system until the cunts moved the satellite footprint away from our area.
We then paid very little for the "Film On" TV system through our ADSL connection*, however they started to use a voice over service for people with sight issues.... Fuck me, having to listen to some cunt saying "A lush green meadow".... I can see it's a lush green meadow you cunts. What the fuck, TV for the blind.
We've now switched to the Transponder system for all of 9€ per month that does not have this voice over feature. There's still a mong though waving their arms about for deaf cunts.

*Living in the cuntryside we can only have a 10 Mbits ADSL whilst the cunts in the nearby village get 300 Mbits through fibre optic, and we pay exactly the same amount.

1 hour ago, FuckOff said:

In my part of the World graphic images or videos always accompany news stories.
The other bug bear are those cunts that read out prepared statements, usually some grizzling cunt standing outside a courtroom wailing on about their "beautiful princess that was so tragically taken from us".
Most of them can hardly string a sentence together let alone read the drivel that solicitor has obviously written.

As Lt.Bromhead said at Rorkes Drift "Folk do not like reading bad news at their breakfast" or summink.

Or was it Chard? Well one of the cunts said it.