CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Seat Toledo Servicing

Guest FuckOff

Guest FuckOff
13 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

The council just euthanised one of my fighting dogs, so I’m a bit low. 

It wasn't that yappy ape cunt, but he doesn't have the wherewithal to fight. Still, your poodle may have been snappy. Anyway less dog pong in your bed-sit.

3 minutes ago, FuckOff said:

You'll enjoy that then, better still I'm just about to post that phone number 044 7714 454399 (not that is really yours) on several Gay websites. 
A fucking Manchester location, now I know what a lowly cunt you are if you live there.

Now you’ve posted outside the protection of the VPN, you’d best be ultra polite. When my car is eventually up and running, I know exactly where to find you. 

• Like 3

Guest FuckOff
17 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

He's where he says he is. @FuckOff, stay off the VPN whilst visiting The Corner please.

Apologies Roopsy, I had to use a UK  VPN IP to look up Frank the Wank's telephone number he gave me.
BTW I hope you appreciate the extra traffic to your board.

Guest FuckOff
1 minute ago, southerncunt said:

You best improve. This won’t do, this current level of yours.

I can be as civil as the next guy.
As stated be nice and I'll be nice, if not new arsholes will be ripped.

Guest FuckOff
16 minutes ago, Frank said:

Now you’ve posted outside the protection of the VPN, you’d best be ultra polite. When my car is eventually up and running, I know exactly where to find you. 

What a fucking idiot.
Firstly you should read Roopsys sticky, I think what you are suggesting is a bannable offence.
That said, please do come and find me, get past the dogs and Mr. Beretta with 00 buckshot may have something to say, or maybe better Mr. Winchester 30 06.

What a sad little piece of insignificant shit you are.

Roopsy, I think you had better warn Frank the Wank that threats to members are not tolerated and delete his threat and my reaction.

31 minutes ago, FuckOff said:

I can be as civil as the next guy.
As stated be nice and I'll be nice, if not new arsholes will be ripped.

oooh, scary. 

I pick cunts like you out of my teeth with a cocktail stick.

Any tales of businesses that you've owned to entertain us with? Or the story of how you had trials for premiership clubs, but had to jack it in due to injuries sustained whilst rescuing orphans from a burning building.

• Like 1

Guest FuckOff
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I pick cunts like you out of my teeth with a cocktail stick.

That must be very easy as they are in glass at your bedside!

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've got more guns than you. Beretta my arse. I bet it's a cheap Rizzini copy.

Your ability to turn any conversation into a conversation about guns is almost as good as your ability to make sub-par little wankers from foreign forums follow you home like lost ducklings. 

18 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Your ability to turn any conversation into a conversation about guns is almost as good as your ability to make sub-par little wankers from foreign forums follow you home like lost ducklings. 

I'm still trying to work out the significance of XYYs username. I think it might be a wish-list for chromosomes.

• Like 2

Guest FuckOff
34 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've got more guns than you. Beretta my arse. I bet it's a cheap Rizzini copy.

You show me yours, and I'll show you mine!

12 minutes ago, FuckOff said:

You show me yours, and I'll show you mine!

I've let my FAC lapse, but I've still got a smoothbore cert' and a black powder ticket, I used to work on reproduction noise makers for those re-enactment nutjobs. But to be fair to your earlier comment, the majority of what I've got these days are .22 air rifles. 3 Weirauch's (HW97, 95 and 35 in .177) a delightful little BSA lightning XL, and one of those awful plastic stocked Gamo things from your neck of the woods. The HW97 runs at 26 ft lbs. I told the local firearms officer about it when the FAC lapsed, he said 'don't worry about it'.

53 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm still trying to work out the significance of XYYs username. I think it might be a wish-list for chromosomes.

It's a disorder with sufferers being very tall, suffer from severe acne and having learning disorders. So I should imagine this cunt to be a cross between that fucker from Manhunter, Tory Boy and Joey Deacon. 

With a deaf aid 

Guest FuckOff

OK as promised, now the derision has sort of subsided, a photo of my imaginary Lamborghini. Apeshit needs to have more faith in what members write.

It's my very early Lamborghini crawler tractor that's been sitting outside for a few years that literally looks like a barn find, water had got into the gearbox and rusted the two clutches into a solid mass. The gearbox has new seals fitted and has been flushed and refilled. I also did a major overhaul of the hydraulic system that lifts the disc plough up and down.
The engine is now stripped down and the cylinders and pistons are ready to be serviced.
When the tractor is rebuilt and re-painted I'll post up another photo.

Lambo engine2.jpg