CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Beirut port storage cunts

Earl of Punkape

BOOM !

When I heard about a bomb going off in Beirut a couple of days ago I thought it may be back to the good old days with the usual factions of lunatic militias creating carnage and slaughter.

The story however is very different...President Michel Aoun of Lebanon said the blast was caused by 2,750 tonnes of ammonium nitrate stored unsafely in a warehouse.Amazingly this incredibly dangerous shit had been sitting in a warehouse since it was impounded in 2013.....The load gradually becoming more unstable as the years past by whilst crooked Arab cunts undoubtedly bickered over ownership and haggled over it’s disposal to cunts more bent than themselves.The impounded ship flew a Cypriot flag of convenience, the chemical shit was from Georgia and it’s destination was Mozambique.The owners of the ship conveniently fucked off then evaporated upon the impoundment.Typical Middle East corrupt cunts scoring a massive own goal in their own camel enclosure I thought and had a wry chuckle.

Then by chance today whilst arranging some golf I spoke to a friend who works at one of the major syndicates at Lloyds in London where the shit has really hit the fan.Insurers have been playing pass the parcel with this problem load for 7 years and have exposure to the Port of Beirut, or what’s left of it and potential massive liabilities....

Teams of lawyers will be picking through this for years...

lol.

26 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

BOOM !

When I heard about a bomb going off in Beirut a couple of days ago I thought it may be back to the good old days with the usual factions of lunatic militias creating carnage and slaughter.

The story however is very different...President Michel Aoun of Lebanon said the blast was caused by 2,750 tonnes of ammonium nitrate stored unsafely in a warehouse.Amazingly this incredibly dangerous shit had been sitting in a warehouse since it was impounded in 2013.....The load gradually becoming more unstable as the years past by whilst crooked Arab cunts undoubtedly bickered over ownership and haggled over it’s disposal to cunts more bent than themselves.The impounded ship flew a Cypriot flag of convenience, the chemical shit was from Georgia and it’s destination was Mozambique.The owners of the ship conveniently fucked off then evaporated upon the impoundment.Typical Middle East corrupt cunts scoring a massive own goal in their own camel enclosure I thought and had a wry chuckle.

Then by chance today whilst arranging some golf I spoke to a friend who works at one of the major syndicates at Lloyds in London where the shit has really hit the fan.Insurers have been playing pass the parcel with this problem load for 7 years and have exposure to the Port of Beirut, or what’s left of it and potential massive liabilities....

lol.

It’s Lloyds OF London, you oik. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Didn't old films be made of nitrate? Highly flammable I understand. I mean, what the fuck could go wrong? 

Celluloid something or other. Gets flammable and volatile when it deteriorates over time. Didn't they use old film reels to burn the Nazis in 'Inglourious Basterds'?

28 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Didn't old films be made of nitrate? Highly flammable I understand. I mean, what the fuck could go wrong? 

Same thing happened in the Chinese port of Tianjin a few years back. Less ammonium nitrate but the explosion was more powerful because it was being stored with calcium carbide which is highly volatile when it comes into contact with water and acted as a detonator when firefighter's hoses attempted to extinguish an initial fire.

4 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Same thing happened in the Chinese port of Tianjin a few years back. Less ammonium nitrate but the explosion was more powerful because it was being stored with calcium carbide which is highly volatile when it comes into contact with water and acted as a detonator when firefighter's hoses attempted to extinguish an initial fire.

Thats what we should do to the fucking bat eating slopes now .Cunts

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

BOOM !

lol.

Lloyds bank in Macclesfield high street more like.

I worked in Lloyds of London when I left school,the lutine bell was only ever rung when royalty visited.I learned how to get pissed,write a betting slip and how to play cards in the year that I was there,the rest of the time I wasted.Quite a laugh though having the fully dressed up doorman having to open the door for a spotty 16 year old every day.

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

I worked in Lloyds of London when I left school,the lutine bell was only ever rung when royalty visited.I learned how to get pissed,write a betting slip and how to play cards in the year that I was there,the rest of the time I wasted.Quite a laugh though having the fully dressed up doorman having to open the door for a spotty 16 year old every day.

You left banking behind to become a roofer? Fucking hell.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You left banking behind to become a roofer? Fucking hell.

Not banking,Lloyd's was the insurance capital of the world,we used to underwrite claims.One of the first claims I handled I had to ask the boss what 'emasculated' meant as it stated that the motorcycle rider was emasculated by the handlebars of his bike!,shredded his bollocks i'd have understood.

15 minutes ago, Neil said:

Not banking,Lloyd's was the insurance capital of the world,we used to underwrite claims.One of the first claims I handled I had to ask the boss what 'emasculated' meant as it stated that the motorcycle rider was emasculated by the handlebars of his bike!,shredded his bollocks i'd have understood.

Sounds like a cock and ball story to me.....I'll get me coat.

44 minutes ago, Neil said:

Surgeons refer to motorcyclists as 'donors'.

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That was celluloid, they also used it for snooker balls. Similar though.

This was ammonium nitrate. which is legitimately used as a fertiliser. It's an oxidising agent, when mixed with fuel: oil, coal dust etc, it can be made to react at great speed. The IRA used a lot of it.

Apparently, this stuff was stored next to a shed full of cheap Chinese fireworks; you can see them going off in the smoke before the main bang.

16 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think he's gonna send them a bill. Nothing will come of it because it'll be too late as Biden will get in and he'll do fuck all. 

I don't think it will come to military action but I do think Trump is biding his time until about six weeks before the election or he can drag Biden into a debate before launching the most vicious character assassination in history.

13 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I don't think it will come to military action but I do think Trump is biding his time until about six weeks before the election or he can drag Biden into a debate before launching the most vicious character assassination in history.

One of the more effective character assassinations currently against Trump is being conducted by The Lincoln Project. Why this resonates so well is that the pressure group is funded by Republicans who cant stand the orange man for bringing America and the GoP into disrepute.

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

One of the more effective character assassinations currently against Trump is being conducted by The Lincoln Project. Why this resonates so well is that the pressure group is funded by Republicans who cant stand the orange man for bringing America and the GoP into disrepute.

The main players at the Lincoln project spew their bile in Democrat newspapers like the Washington Post and New York Times. George Conway has a personal grudge against Trump because he overlooked him for Solicitor-General and probably isn't getting any at home because the Donald is giving his missus one in the Oval office. Steve Schmidt is now a Democrat and Rick Wilson is a political prostitute who sells his wares as a political strategist to the highest bidder. Not exactly Reaganites are they. I would also point out that the Lincoln Project is mainly funded by David Geffen and Christy Walton who are both lifelong Democrats. In other words, it's a plant.

38 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

The main players at the Lincoln project spew their bile in Democrat newspapers like the Washington Post and New York Times. George Conway has a personal grudge against Trump because he overlooked him for Solicitor-General and probably isn't getting any at home because the Donald is giving his missus one in the Oval office. Steve Schmidt is now a Democrat and Rick Wilson is a political prostitute who sells his wares as a political strategist to the highest bidder. Not exactly Reaganites are they. I would also point out that the Lincoln Project is mainly funded by David Geffen and Christy Walton who are both lifelong Democrats. In other words, it's a plant.

This may or may not be true, but that hit piece where they use Reagan’s Oval Office address to beat the Orang-Utan over the head with looked pretty bloody effective to me, and I suspect it will go over well with certain bits of the GOP electorate. Trump is once again fortunate with his opponent though; Biden is bloody awful. You’d think they would have learned from Hilary. Any half decent Democrat would be 1/1000 on right now. 

If you haven’t seen Trump’s Axios interview it is worth a look.

Just now, Last Cunt Standing said:

This may or may not be true, but that hit piece where they use Reagan’s Oval Office address to beat the Orang-Utahn over the head with looked pretty bloody effective to me, and I suspect it will go over well with certain bits of the GOP electorate. Trump is once again fortunate with his opponent though; Biden is bloody awful. You’d think they would have learned from Hilary. Any half decent Democrat would be 1/1000 on right now. 

Trump may not be a politician but he knows what sells. I think his strategy is to let the Dems make arseholes of themselves, like they did the other day with a piss poor attempt at an ambush on Attorney-General William Barr during a congressional hearing and in the 8 weeks on the run up to the election will saturate the airwaves with pictures of rioting Democrat supporters and Joe Biden with Nancy Pelosi's hand shoved up his arse. The mantra "If he can't handle a debate, how is he going to protect America" is going to resonate with the anti-China faction and this will be bolstered if the Chinese put out peace feelers over the next several weeks which Trump will no doubt paint as a resounding foreign policy victory.

Biden is ahead in the polls but personally, I think Trump already has this won.