CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Dour Swede

CCArchive

There are some manipulative cunts on this site. Earlier on today our resident swedish towel slapping drunk cast a few Northern comments to which I responded. I suspect the comments were to provoke a reaction in me and if so they worked. Now the southerners are up in arms because nasty old Rothers is calling them shirtlifters. Worst thing about this is the Swede is a fucking Northern Monkey. Have a look at that map on the nom form. Even the lowest part of sweden is further up North than Rotherham. Make no wonder its permanently dark and they are all pissed. Fucking shit stirring Norther Swedish monkeys.

• 1 year later...

Rothers, even though I hardly knew you, you were spot on about this gravlax loving, herring stinking fucking impostor. Luckily,like your stupid cunt northern self, he appears to have fucked off. I can't say I am too bothered. His contributions amounted to cringeworthy attempts to fit in with the British, and lame double entendres that even a 1970's Flemish comedian would blush at. Drew Peacock, like his fucking name, was a low-rent, lowest common denominator fucking tedious disgrace to this site, and I for one am glad the foreign cunt has fucked off.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Rothers, even though I hardly knew you, you were spot on about this gravlax loving, herring stinking fucking impostor. Luckily,like your stupid cunt northern self, he appears to have fucked off. I can't say I am too bothered. His contributions amounted to cringeworthy attempts to fit in with the British, and lame double entendres that even a 1970's Flemish comedian would blush at. Drew Peacock, like his fucking name, was a low-rent, lowest common denominator fucking tedious disgrace to this site, and I for one am glad the foreign cunt has fucked off.

Be careful ..... He is probably watching.