CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

kerry katona

CCArchive

• 1 year later...
Guest Cupid Stunt

Apparently this stupid fucking classless cow got herself so shitfaced at Gran Canaria airport she was videoed rolling around on the ground in her kacks (thank fuck she was wearing some). She has since defended herself by saying,"I think what you’re seeing there is pretty well behaved compared to a lot of mothers I know who go out on a regular basis getting drunk." Un fucking believable and what a role model to her five children. She really should have been smothered at birth or at the very least, instantly sterilized. There is something very, very wrong with this country when talentless piles of puke like her can gain 'celebrity' status.

Fucking poofs. In times gone by, if some cunt had put a commercial G-clamp around this fucking pot-ugly scouse sow's hips, to shore up her inconceivably slack vagina, I'd have fucked her. Maybe. 

• Like 1

On 16 April 2016 at 11:39 PM, Rev said:

Fucking poofs. In times gone by, if some cunt had put a commercial G-clamp around this fucking pot-ugly scouse sow's hips, to shore up her inconceivably slack vagina, I'd have fucked her. Maybe. 

Spoken like a real Man Rev.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...