CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Benedict Cumberbatch

CCArchive

• 1 year later...

Fuck me, this preaching cunt has suddenly got a lot to say for himself. Straight from the Ewan McGregor school of "do as I say but not as I do" whining bastards. No Benedict, I think you have rather more money than me so why don't you lash out and save the fucking world, you fucking arsehole. 

• 1 year later...

The bbc have teamed up with that know it all, privately educated, willy watcher Cumberbatch to completely ruin Sherlock.

The fake bleeding heart liberal can now advise joe public on all manor of issues because he is so gifted with intelligence he can actually pretend to be someone else whilst repeating lines and being filmed over and over again until he gets in right.

The soppy cunt who has spent his life in a privileged bubble however can advise the UK's government on the ability to accept more camel shaggers, although when asked if he was prepared to have one live with him he said he had a baby in his 'flat’ and has ‘no spare room'  

Bless him, he doesn't mind the parasites taking from the uk's limited resources as it won't affect him 1 jot, and he can discuss how generous a soul he is with his bbc bosses, at the next Islington dinner party.

To sum it up, slitty eyed, fashionable leftie, cock watcher with a ego larger than his stretched out neck.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The bbc have teamed up with that know it all, privately educated, willy watcher Cumberbatch to completely ruin Sherlock.

The fake bleeding heart liberal can now advise joe public on all manor of issues because he is so gifted with intelligence he can actually pretend to be someone else whilst repeating lines and being filmed over and over again until he gets in right.

The soppy cunt who has spent his life in a privileged bubble however can advise the UK's government on the ability to accept more camel shaggers, although when asked if he was prepared to have one live with him he said he had a baby in his 'flat’ and has ‘no spare room'  

Bless him, he doesn't mind the parasites taking from the uk's limited resources as it won't affect him 1 jot, and he can discuss how generous a soul he is with his bbc bosses, at the next Islington dinner party.

To sum it up, slitty eyed, fashionable leftie, cock watcher with a ego larger than his stretched out neck.

Not a fan then? 

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I've  had enough of luvvies such as benedict cuntasnatch, Emma Thompson and that giant headed, mong looking slag, lilly fucking Allen lecturing the public on global issues with simplistic infantile rants. 

I fucking despise that toffy, uppity cunt, Thompson. 

I'd quite happily convert every one of Alf's posts into an audio book and then force it into her ears until her brain switched off and she slipped into a coma. 

Shouldn't take too long. 

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
13 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I'd quite happily convert every one of Alf's posts into an audio book and then force it into her ears until her brain switched off and she slipped into a coma. 

Shouldn't take too long. 

Fuck off frank.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Shouldn't take too long. 

Before you do that, you might want to partake in the simple but forbidden pleasure of slipping one up her wrong 'un, pulling what hair your fingers can grasp and just before you fill her arse, punch the fuck out of her neck. 

The little things mean so much. 

In truth, I think he's an excellent actor. But it's hard not to dislike a lame excuse for a philanthropist. As Eddie points out, he's lived in a privileged bubble all of his life, and for this reason hasn't experienced the hardships the vast, vast majority of others do. Yet he preaches about our alleged wrongdoings, seems to know how public funding ought to be spent, gives the impression of caring about the destruction of our planet – and then appears on a paid, post-race F1 presentation on live TV, and kisses Mercedes' arse in the process. The hypocrisy.

His messiah complex reminds me of a young Irish cunt, now worth £35m approx., circa 1980s. And, if Martians with Jocelyn Wildenstein syndrome existed, they'd look like him.

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 hours ago, Eddie said:

Fuck Bill and Drew, I'm down to my last 3 million, help me. 

Eddie, I run a support group to help people like you.  for a modest fee that is assessed by the nature of your problem, we cure you.  If you'll provide your bank details, we can get started immediately.  

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Eddie, I run a support group to help people like you.  for a modest fee that is assessed by the nature of your problem, we cure you.  If you'll provide your bank details, we can get started immediately.  

Pm me your bank details accross and I will deposit your fee, also your date of birth so I can enter you in my lucky birthday lottery. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, Eddie said:

Pm me your bank details accross and I will deposit your fee, also your date of birth so I can enter you in my lucky birthday lottery. 

The board of governors has reviewed your financials, and have asked me to express to you their refusal to admit you, and to kindly ask you to fuck off, you pauper!  Their words, not mine.