CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mario Balotelli

CCArchive

• 1 year later...
Guest Wizardsleeve
On 10/23/2014 at 4:48 PM, DrCunt said:

I so wish someone would kick this fucker's cunt off. I'm sick to death of hearing about the useless twat at every turn.

Isn't he that disgusting rotund celebrity chef that haunts the tele channels late into the wee hours?  The bearded fucking cunt needs a right kicking. 

On 28/05/2016 at 0:36 PM, Rev said:

Football's for poofs. And cunts. Here endeth the lesson.

Aha, they're not all poofs! Ex-Albion Rovers footballer James Coulter was today jailed for six years for raping three women. I especially like the part where "A jury heard how the 33 year-old assaulted one victim with his Player of the Year trophy hours after winning it." Just as well he hadn't scored a hat trick that day and brought the match ball home too.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Aha, they're not all poofs! Ex-Albion Rovers footballer James Coulter was today jailed for six years for raping three women. I especially like the part where "A jury heard how the 33 year-old assaulted one victim with his Player of the Year trophy hours after winning it." Just as well he hadn't scored a hat trick that day and brought the match ball home too.

Assaulted "bash", or assaulted "oooh"?

• 1 month later...