CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sir Cliff Richard

CCArchive

22 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Good point, though you knew very well the one I was trying to make.

Indeed, so why not ask a direct question rather than use the emotively underhand way you did? Do I think Mr Richards has committed any offence that you allude to? No. FWIW I suspect that he actually has no or very little interest in sex.

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed, so why not ask a direct question rather than use the emotively underhand way you did? Do I think Mr Richards has committed any offence that you allude to? No. FWIW I suspect that he actually has no or very little interest in sex.

Please forgive me for failing to be more direct with my question-asking, Führer.

On 18/02/2018 at 11:27 AM, Mrs Roops said:

I wouldn't allow my children to spend time alone with any adult alone in a house, leafy or otherwise.

Is this serious? So during your offspring/s’ formative years, they never stayed away from you or Mr Roops for just 1 night?

You’ll have to excuse me if I say I find that to be utter bollocks. 

4 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Is this serious? So during your offspring/s’ formative years, they never stayed away from you or Mr Roops for just 1 night?

You’ll have to excuse me if I say I find that to be utter bollocks. 

You know what she mean you thick twat. She doesn't want them to end up buggered like you 

• Like 1

On 2/18/2018 at 10:46 AM, Wolfie said:

I can't argue with the facts you present.

But experienced officers from the Criminal Investigation Department, under the command of a Chief Superintendent, do not very publicly exercise their powers of authority without good reason. Those carrying out the 22-month investigation raided his home twice – which resulted in a police file of evidence being submitted to the Crown Prosecution Service.

Something insinuates a possible loophole in UK law – perhaps borne from 'Sir' Cliff being in the fortunate position to afford the best possible legal team – which may have prevented him from suffering further public embarrassment. Besides, how can police raid the home of a very famous person, to conduct their criminal investigations, quietly? The news would have leaked sooner or later.

Perhaps he's completely innocent, but there is seldom smoke without fire.

If he is guilty of anything, then one might assume he has dirt on many others in high places and that might be his safe guard...Mmm...i can think of a cigar smoking pile of shit that probably had that luxury. 

But of course, this is just speculation..maybe.