CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bradley Wiggins

CCArchive

• 9 months later...
Guest MikeD

Every recent attempt on the hour record has been done on the quiet but publicity-shy, reluctant hero Sir Brad did it live.

And yes, Sky probably put the pressure on a bit but I'm sure they didn't put a gun to his fucking head. As I'm sure he wasn't lead to the palace to get his knighthood at fucking gunpoint either.

It's all an act, the cunt loves it.

• 5 months later...

Fuck me, old Mr Leave Me Alone was on BBC this morning promoting his new book.

Is this cunt trying to out-do Guy Martin in the hypocritical bastard stakes?

Just admit you love the attention and you'll do anything if you're given enough money.

I'm sick of these cunts. Shut up and fuck off.

5 hours ago, nocti said:

I'll pay for the book and diving equipment if he goes and reads it to a fuckload of great white sharks.

The cunt probably would if the money was right. Of course he would then moan about the attention.

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 hours ago, nocti said:

I'll pay for the book and diving equipment if he goes and reads it to a fuckload of great white sharks.

Great White Sharks must always swim to survive.  Being subjected to anything the boring cunt has written would only decrease the number of viable adults to sustain the species.  

Try forcing the reading on Frank and Bill Stickers.  A right proper torturing is overdue those two inbred fucksticks.  

• 2 weeks later...

The fucking prick is going to be a guest editor on BBC Radio 4's Today programme on 29th December. Apparently he wants people to listen to him talking about "stuff that interests me". He clarifies "Like did London 2012 do any good? Where is the next generation of Bradley Wiggins going to come from? What actually happens to you when you retire? And why should anyone bother to vote for politicians?" although he confesses to not knowing anything about politics or economic policy.

If anybody with suicidal tendancies manages to survive Christmas I implore them not to be near anywhere near a radio on the 29th.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35083501

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Mr Creosote said:

The fucking prick is going to be a guest editor on BBC Radio 4's Today programme on 29th December. Apparently he wants people to listen to him talking about "stuff that interests me". He clarifies "Like did London 2012 do any good? Where is the next generation of Bradley Wiggins going to come from? What actually happens to you when you retire? And why should anyone bother to vote for politicians?" although he confesses to not knowing anything about politics or economic policy.

If anybody with suicidal tendancies manages to survive Christmas I implore them not to be near anywhere near a radio on the 29th.

Perhaps you should listen to it.

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 hours ago, Mr Creosote said:

I would have to encourage Frank and Bill Stickers to pay close attention.  

• 7 months later...

Apparently this cunt is trying to re-invent brand Wiggins which has somewhat fallen out by the wayside. Well here's a bit of lepidopterist advice Bradders: TRY FUCKING SMILING YOU MISERABLE BASTARD!!  Also stop knocking other sports people who go on Strictly or some such bollocks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2016 at 6:09 PM, mothra said:

Apparently this cunt is trying to re-invent brand Wiggins which has somewhat fallen out by the wayside. Well here's a bit of lepidopterist advice Bradders: TRY FUCKING SMILING YOU MISERABLE BASTARD!!  Also stop knocking other sports people who go on Strictly or some such bollocks.

He could be my first victim with the shovel of death..Sounds good to me TOT..