CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

CHINESE MEDICINE

CCArchive

Not content with sticking pin in us, these shysters want to kill tigers, rhinos, snakes and keep bears in horrendous conditions, all to extract some useless crap from them. I would kill all Chinese people as they are fucking weird and not like us at all. Japs are just as bad, and Malayans are just japs with flat faces. Bastards.

• 2 years later...
3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

self publicity is what I do best. Unfortunately The Archives don't retain the wonderful contributions to the thread from other cunts on here. So The Archives are shit really

I know. There were some good 'uns that went into the cyberspace abyss. I think James salvaged what he could, the best he could. Some of the old stuff is available from historical websites such as https://archive.org/web/

I remember a small Chinese medicine "stand" opening briefly in one of the local shopping centres in town. A small middle aged Chinese lady was handing out promotion flyers to the passing shoppers to drum up some trade presumably. Anyway, I took one and on returning past her no more than a minute later she handed me another . My only conclusion, as I was wearing a distinctive Washington Redskins jacket , was whitey all look the same.

29 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

I remember a small Chinese medicine "stand" opening briefly in one of the local shopping centres in town. A small middle aged Chinese lady was handing out promotion flyers to the passing shoppers to drum up some trade presumably. Anyway, I took one and on returning past her no more than a minute later she handed me another . My only conclusion, as I was wearing a distinctive Washington Redskins jacket , was whitey all look the same.

I ruv you wong time Jonnie

Guest 'eavensabove
5 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Don't kill them all, who would prepare those brilliant, delicious take away meals.  Even the sneaky chinky cunts have their place in this world.  

Indeed. The best Chinese medicine is Twice Fried Poodle.

Guest 'eavensabove
15 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

As one of the most intelligent commenters on here, I knew you'd find it hard to make light of such a barbaric subject.

It's the Chinese in me Wolfie. Have never been the same since my Dear Ol' Mamma whacked me in the bollocks with a spare rib.

On ‎31‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 1:31 AM, ratcum said:

self publicity is what I do best. Unfortunately The Archives don't retain the wonderful contributions to the thread from other cunts on here. So The Archives are shit really

I was on the old site and 90% of my posts have gone unfortunately. I was really good,  very popular, and I felt appreciated. I now save all my best stuff for Facebook.

5 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I was on the old site and 90% of my posts have gone unfortunately. I was really good,  very popular, and I felt appreciated. I now save all my best stuff for Facebook.

Who said they appreciated you? Coz that's a fuckin insult on here you know

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 1/9/2017 at 10:14 AM, Witheredscrote said:

You're wasting your best on a collection of utterly worthless cunts. They can't and won't understand you.  What they do understand will probably get censored, because they are thick skulled, thin skinned twats. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 09/01/2017 at 3:14 PM, Witheredscrote said:

I wish you'd stayed there, you disgusting little avian sex offender, then I'd never have suffered the displeasure of making your acquaintance. 

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I absolutely fucking despise you. 

On ‎09‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 3:14 PM, Witheredscrote said:

16 hours ago, Ape said:

90% of your posts have gone due to them being 100% shite. 

Eh? Shome mistake surely? Didn't the Scrote recently say he joined The Corner as late as September 2015? A senior moment perhaps...