CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

CHINESE MEDICINE

CCArchive

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Eh? Shome mistake surely? Didn't the Scrote recently say he joined The Corner as late as September 2015? A senior moment perhaps...

No mistake, I was on the 'Old CC'  long before it was hacked, with a different IP address ( living in the U.K then ) and a different handle. No senior moment for me, my mind is clear and bright. I will leave the confusion to you, you embittered, deranged rancid, know nothing, slack minged cunt. Fuck off.

Guest nobgobbler
On 09/01/2017 at 3:14 PM, Witheredscrote said:

I was on the old site and 90% of my posts have gone unfortunately. I was really good,  very popular, and I felt appreciated. I now save all my best stuff for Facebook.

You big Wad arsewipe.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

No mistake, I was on the 'Old CC'  long before it was hacked, with a different IP address ( living in the U.K then ) and a different handle. No senior moment for me, my mind is clear and bright. I will leave the confusion to you, you embittered, deranged rancid, know nothing, slack minged cunt. Fuck off.

Hey, thanks for the clarification. As an aside, would this be the same "clear and bright" mind who having said, "I don't reply to the cunt anymore", did precisely that in the same post I was referring to? I know the French are a sluggardy race (save from the hoisting of a white flag) but you were rather quick to respond as well...

• 3 weeks later...