CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Steve Fucking Coogan

CCArchive

Miserable, narcissistic, utterly punchable cunt-wit extraordinaire. The progenitor of the rash of singularly unfunny comedian cunts currently diseasing our sense of humour. I've never liked this oddball boozy Mr Punch looking cunt, I hate him even more than that other tortuously mirthless wanker Rob Brydon, he has all the comedy acumen of a Kevin Carter photo-shoot. Behead him.

• 2 years later...

There was a time if you had said that in front of me I would have changed my religion, over reacted and flung acid in your face for even suggesting Coogan was shit. Sadly after all the false dawns and forays into film I am left with the rather unpalatable conclusion you arrived at years earlier. I don`t know if he`s still mates with Charlie but that fucker has a lot to answer for. It`s ruined the lives and careers of many showbiz celebs, sadly not Owen Wilson`s though we know now why his hooter looks rum, like a Dyson in cling wrap. It`s Coogan`s eyes that were the giveaway , he could barely make eye contact with others on telly chat shows around that period he became shit though now he seems happier although he`s still lost it.