Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
CCArchive

Cunts who confuse plus twos with plus fours

14 posts in this topic

I'm forever having to correct twats who don't know the difference between plus fours and plus twos.I wear plus twos for golf and shooting.They hang 2 inches over the knee. Plus fours are baggier and hang 4 inches over the knee. Plus fours are rarely worn these days and those who do look a bit like Edward VII.Who was a cunt.

Jacko you have now plucked two of Punkapes noms out of obscurity. Are you Punkape reincarnate?

How fucking dare you ? I knew they were his though. I don't go out of my way to wind up Londonm, I'm not racist very often, and I know I'm a bit of a cunt, but not in his class for cuntishness. A few think Delboy67 could be Punk, but I'm very doubtful, his insults just aren't of the same quality.   

10 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Any thoughts about this @Punkape?

It's nice to give one of my better noms another outing.

lol.

Fuck off.

14 minutes ago, Punkape said:

It's nice to give one of my better noms another outing.

lol.

Fuck off.

But which are you wearing now?

18 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

But which are you wearing now?

Backless leather chaps, I'd warrant.

1 person likes this

On 3/30/2017 at 1:34 PM, 'eavensabove said:

Backless leather chaps, I'd warrant.

Does he have a garment to keep his prolapsed anus from dropping any further, or has Pen decided to carry it like a flower girl and a brides wedding gown train?  

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Does he have a garment to keep his prolapsed anus from dropping any further, or has Pen decided to carry it like a flower girl and a brides wedding gown train?  

It needs a complete support team of fifty one people. One to supervise the whole operation, a bit like a banksman guiding a crane and twenty five per side of a very long stretcher.

On 8/16/2014 at 4:16 PM, CCArchive said:

I'm forever having to correct twats who don't know the difference between plus fours and plus twos.I wear plus twos for golf and shooting.They hang 2 inches over the knee. Plus fours are baggier and hang 4 inches over the knee. Plus fours are rarely worn these days and those who do look a bit like Edward VII.Who was a cunt.

I'd say you're a hilarious cunt to go drinking with punkers baby

Panzerknacker 

9 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I cannot know for certain but I'd certainly wager that ever since he had his genitalia converted and he now shits from front to back, that he's added plus 4 to his minus 2 to end up with fuck all.