CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who confuse plus twos with plus fours

CCArchive

I'm forever having to correct twats who don't know the difference between plus fours and plus twos.I wear plus twos for golf and shooting.They hang 2 inches over the knee. Plus fours are baggier and hang 4 inches over the knee. Plus fours are rarely worn these days and those who do look a bit like Edward VII.Who was a cunt.

• 2 months later...
Guest JackoTC

Jacko you have now plucked two of Punkapes noms out of obscurity. Are you Punkape reincarnate?

How fucking dare you ? I knew they were his though. I don't go out of my way to wind up Londonm, I'm not racist very often, and I know I'm a bit of a cunt, but not in his class for cuntishness. A few think Delboy67 could be Punk, but I'm very doubtful, his insults just aren't of the same quality.   

• 2 years later...
Guest Wizardsleeve
On 3/30/2017 at 1:34 PM, 'eavensabove said:

Backless leather chaps, I'd warrant.

Does he have a garment to keep his prolapsed anus from dropping any further, or has Pen decided to carry it like a flower girl and a brides wedding gown train?  

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Does he have a garment to keep his prolapsed anus from dropping any further, or has Pen decided to carry it like a flower girl and a brides wedding gown train?  

It needs a complete support team of fifty one people. One to supervise the whole operation, a bit like a banksman guiding a crane and twenty five per side of a very long stretcher.

On 8/16/2014 at 4:16 PM, CCArchive said:

I'm forever having to correct twats who don't know the difference between plus fours and plus twos.I wear plus twos for golf and shooting.They hang 2 inches over the knee. Plus fours are baggier and hang 4 inches over the knee. Plus fours are rarely worn these days and those who do look a bit like Edward VII.Who was a cunt.

I'd say you're a hilarious cunt to go drinking with punkers baby

Panzerknacker 

Guest 'eavensabove
9 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I cannot know for certain but I'd certainly wager that ever since he had his genitalia converted and he now shits from front to back, that he's added plus 4 to his minus 2 to end up with fuck all. 

• 1 year later...